Welcome to new Members

Hi @Chapman. Welcome to the forum.

I notice that you have some letters from the English alphabet in your username. That’s a crazy coincidence because Nic Cage also has letters of the English alphabet in his name.

Whilst we all know that Nic Cage has won many acting awards in his illustrious career, I actually wanted to draw your attention to some of his lesser known roles, the performances that are cruelly not given the praise they deserve.

Take the picture below as an example. Nic is a great improviser and it took him mere minutes to effortlessly bond with Hulk Hogan’s face and take on the role of Hogan’s mouth and chin area. Most people have to look two or three times before noticing that Nic is actually a part of the face. His genius knows no bounds!

And if you weren’t already convinced – feast your beady little eyes on the below. For me, this is Nic’ masterpiece, the defining moment of his career. Of course, I can only be referring to his majestic portrayal of a pickle. Without the caption, I don’t think there is a single person on this God forsaken planet who would have realised that Mr Cage has in fact taken on the guise of a pickle. TMZ Insider reported that Nic spent almost 2 years in preparation for this role. The painstaking effort he put in has borne fruit for all to see (excuse the pun haha).

Maybe you could share some of your personal experiences with Nic Cage? Perhaps the first time you made love to your partner with “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” playing in the background (I can’t actually get an erection unless Nic’s character, Benjamin Franklin Gates, is on screen).

We love to share our Nic Cage stories on OnlineArsenal.com – I can’t wait to hear yours my friend. Welcome again to the forum and happy posting.

16 Likes

:arteta: yes it’s back! Welcome lads

2 Likes

What the… that post made my day!

1 Like

Oh my god, I have absolutely missed those random Nicholas Cage intros for new members @Sol :arteta: Outstanding.

5 Likes

YES ITS BACK. 2019 is awesome already.

Oh and welcome to the new guys! Stick around, this place is magical.

2 Likes

A bit of Nic Cage in the new members thread and all is right with the world again. It’s been too long @Sol.

In fact, the world has pretty much gone to shit since the last Nic Cage welcome. Coincidence?

4 Likes

It looks I got welcomed well then.

At the mid of his post I was like “Wait… what?” :giroud2:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @HotCrossGuns :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself :kosc:

1 Like

Need some big Nic Cage welcome here @sol

Thanks, come from a family of Arsenal supporters (who used to live in London).
Enjoy FM and fantasy football in my free time, (hence my FM-style transfers suggestions in the summer transfers thread).
Favourite current players: Koscielny and Aubameyang - For Koscielny to have come back after injury the way he has at his age is really impressive to me.
Potentially unpopular opinion - Bellerin is worse now than when he played his first game for us, someone needs to teach him how to do a cross…
And another - back when Diaby was fit (not very often I’m aware), I thought he was one of our best players, so unfortunate for him.

This forum seems a lot more user friendly than others I’ve been on, nice to meet you all! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Do you happen to like posting goal clips during the match?

Welcome!

Not sure where to start, I guess this is the right place…
First of all, sorry for some bad english in advance.
I’m from Bosnia and Herzegovina, 31 years young. Gooner since 2002, Pires obviously my favourite player.

Been reading/stalking you for quite a while, first came across this place when searching for some transfer rumours info… good 5 years ago… After a while I became more interested in sheere opinions of the members about everything around the club, transfer info went to the background more and more… Lately found myself having the urge to reply to a post, but not having the technical requirements fulfilled… So here I am! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Welcome along Bobby. Nice intro :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome dude. Good to have you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have @JakeyBoy ‘s seal of approval

Welcome. You a fan of your fellow countryman? Kola.

2 Likes

Lol Bobby is actually my username on one “homeland” forum, it felt weird for one moment :smile: Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

welcome along @Pires :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kola? Not especially if you reffer to our nationality, but I do appeciate his qualities, too bad he can’t sort himself defensively.

1 Like

Welcome along ! Nice intro :slight_smile:

1 Like