We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

If Spurs and United continue to collapse we should be on course for top 4.

Although with the way we currently play and powerhouse clubs like Leicester and Crystal Palace knocking on the door to top 4, anything is possible.

1 Like

Based on performances in the league so far this season it is increasingly hard to see us finishing above Chelski and Leicester, let alone pushing Liverpool and City for a top 2 slot. If Spurs get back on track we won’t even see St Tottering again for at least another year.

I’d say what we have been seeing is an absolute emergency requiring urgent action from the clubs senior management to avoid another wasted season drift by but I can’t see anything from them to suggest they agree.

Urgent changes in personnel associated with the first team are needed eg Dick Emery, Granit Xhaka etc. We must reverse this decline rather than seeing the football slide and slide. No one was surprised we lost away at Sheffield, in fact many expected and forecast it as being more probable than not. Even 3-4 years ago that would have been unthinkable.

Let’s hope the club acts very soon.

1 Like

We won’t, unfortunately :disappointed:

That’s the biggest concern isn’t it ? How when we lose at places like Sheffield United no one is even surprised, also the manner of ease Sheffield see out the game.

1 Like

No

I don’t even know if we will finish in the top 4 London clubs ffs

All the stars align with our opposition for top 4 struggling and our manager keeps setting us up for failure.

I think with the way we’re playing, no chance in hell. I’m not confident of us winning any game right now, our performances have been awful. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s like last season, individuals dragging us to the last few games in a top 4 race. I’m standing by us getting top 4 but I’m feeling less confident as time goes on.

As it stands now mathematically we could just about make a shot at this with an immediate replacement maybe.
Not likely and can count out spurs and United now already for me.

1 Like

Not a popular choice I know with the vast majority (not even with me) but I think the toxic one could get us there. He’s available to start straight away and hungry for it.

We’re more likely to displace Chelsea than Leicester, in my opinion, over the course of the season (all this hinges, of course, on whether we can get our acts together- highly unlikely)

I don’t think I could still exist in a world where a climate denying extremist is trashing the Amazon, the guy from the Apprentice is POTUS and Jose Mourinho becomes manager of my beloved Arsenal! :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

The top 4 is Liverpool | City | Leicester | Chelsea

1 Like

i reckon arsenal should be in there …just…probably…hopefully :santi:

Nope

Of course we should be. Last season we should have finished top 4 too. Only Freddie can save us now.

was joking i know we are way off this rate we would be lucky to finish 10th

No and it hurts

Yes the toxic one would be a bit like selling your soul to the devil. If Sanhelli does it though I’m gonna forget my past hatred of him and hope he makes a success of it.

1 Like

We needed Emery sacked prior to the Leicester game to have a chance of top 4.

1 Like