We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

Spurs need just a draw against Norwich…fml

It would be the Spursiest of all Spursy moments if they cock this up from here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A race completely in our hand. Lost the matches we should have won or drew.

1 Like

They could .
Wouldn’t it be hilarious.

Leicester and West Ham destroyed Norwich. I’m not even giving them 1% chance they’ll do something against Spurs

Lasagne-gate the second, please

1 Like

Sad thing is, because we lost, Spurs only need a fucking draw.

Maddie has her birthday party this weekend if you like gymnastics.

Edit: @shamrockgooner we’re only doing pizza and cupcakes so don’t expect a ton of food. Also I doubt the party place is BYOB.

1 Like

Norwich are not beating Tottenham lol. Ive already got it in my head we’re in the EL next season

Five defeats in the final run in, beyond woeful lol

2 Likes

And you’d have to trust us for a win

3 Likes

I was just about to say this. Team is filled with kids, wouldn’t be surprised if this is another 3 match losing streak to end the season like we started it…

The big question Strolls
Are we good enough for CL football?
The answer is no .
We would be an embarrassment complete embarrassment.
Plus there’s fuck all on tv Thursday evenings

1 Like

After today I’m out for a couple of days.

4 Likes

How I feel:

16 Likes

Are you still not watching the games?

Nothing was the difference maker except losing games and collapsing where we had the potential to win. Nothing to do with Conte or inexperience. We dropped points and failed to compete one game too many.

We had our opportunities and failed to take them. There’s nothing but darkness from here at this club.

1 Like

The other 37 games this season collectively suggest otherwise.

13 Likes

And Norwich and Dean Smith like to attack and leave spaces at the back… Spurs couldn’t have wished for a more perfect opponent for their last game

1 Like

Stranger things have happened.

1 Like