We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

It’s 5th place
So let’s get behind Arteta , get behind the team.
We aren’t ready for Champions league , let’s be honest. Would be an embarrassment, we’ve not got the experience to face the elite European teams.
Wenger failed in Europe .
So let’s get behind the Europa campaign.
COYG

4 Likes

we are never gonna get the CL again, we had a chance this season and blew it. Newcastle have huge money now, Chavsi, Liverpool & mancity and Spuds are all gonna improve…Arsenal is dead food, europa for us at best for the forseeable future.

1 Like

So, what is everyone doing this Sunday at 3pm? Cos I ain’t watching this lot for one second.

4 Likes

We didn’t make a fight of it in the end

Just a gutless couple of performances in the last few games that have undone a seasons worth of work, I don’t want to see Holding in the shirt again

Summer was looking rosey but now I just can’t be arsed

5 Likes

Conte was the difference maker. Simple as that.

1 Like

There is still hope

3 Likes

Signings like Gabriel Jesus feel out of reach now. Hope it’s not the case but impossible to see us move the needle on City/Liverpool and even Spurs and United

2 Likes

I like it, see the positives we now got our Sunday back :raised_hands:

2 Likes

FUCKING EDDIE HOWE OF ALL PEOPLE TO SINK US.

3 Likes

turns out I was right, as always. Shocking club.

If we couldn’t get CL this season with Man United imploding, Spurs giving us a massive head start with Nuno and us not having and European football, then we sure as hell aren’t getting CL next season. At least not without a half decent manager.

2 Likes

Can say that but it was in our hands, that’s all you can ask for in the run in

Team just doesn’t have that never say die mentality, we folded when it mattered most

2 Likes

Football is about opportunity and we bottled it. The nature of this fail will cripple us.
The project is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and unrealistic in this league.

5 Likes

COME ON DEAN SMITH U CUNT

1 Like

It’s not over yet .
Norwich won’t go down without a fight.
They could beat Tottenham.
We could still pip them to 4th place.
COYC

Say what you will of Big Weng.

He is obnoxious as fuck (has an argument for being given how delusional and blinkered many fans have been to defend moves like paying aubameyang to go away because he visited his sick mum)

But he has been proven right

4 Likes

That’s what you get for doing fuck all in January.

2 Likes

They have the possibility of finishing 19th…hope is not lost!!

:skull::skull:

I’ll put faith in a chocolate tea pot before Norwich

Son going for that golden boot, will be a cricket score

1 Like

Ironically that kills the even more dangerous notion of keeping the likes of Elneny or Xhaka at the club. I genuinely don’t know what the fucki was thinking when I thought that might be a reasonable idea.

The project of young players is one thing but what are we doing with those two nothing cunts at the club

1 Like