We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

Arsenal a point ahead with game in hand.

A win today will take us 4 points ahead of Spurs before NLD.

Sceeneios

Lose at NLD and then Arsenal will need to win both remaining games.

Draw at NLD and then Arsenal will news to win only one of the remaining two games.

Lose at NLD and lose or draw one more game and Arsenal will no more have it in their hand.

Win at NLD and it will seal Top 4 for Arsenal at NLD.

Also, Arsenal have an outside chance of finishing 3rd if they win all their remaining games and Chelsea draw onw more game.

4 Likes

Presumably you’ll be celebrating it with us, unless you really are giving up all pretence of actually being an Arsenal fan.

“Y’all” “ur top 4 trophy” smh

Imagine hating your manager so much that you can’t even celebrate or appreciate him doing the very thing he was hired to do (if we do it)

3 Likes

Big match today then against Leeds. Better win it, it is not just us who don’t win games expected to in the PL, it is kind of how the league is apart from City and Liverpool at another level.

Three points against Leeds and we’ll have a little less pressure on us for the NLD, maybe with an approach of counterattacking them.

It’s gonna be one hell of a ride to the finish line (unless we win NLD).

Imagine a scenario with Spurs relying on Newcastle to take points from us. We all know what happened last time…

13 Likes

Spurs need to: Win all their remaining games AND pray Arsenal drop points against Newcastle or Everton.

We’ve got this :sunglasses:

1 Like

Some turnaround from just a few weeks back, good stuff.

Still pissed at the Southampton and Brighton games; this shit would have been wrapped up today

2 Likes

The rebirth of its 1-1 at Newcastle near enough on its 9yr anniversary :joy:

Hopefully Everton are safe by the time we play them

7 Likes

I really think we can do it on Thursday. After years trying to get back there we have a chance to get back in the CL in a single 90 mins. Got to throw everything at it

No surprise with May being the best month

1 Like

Avoid defeat on Thursday night and we’re laughing.

1 Like

Basically the month when we aren’t under pressure, either we won the league and/or qualified for the champions league or had nothing to play for, until now.

Surely some twitter cunt has done a top 4 probability graph by now?

2 Likes

Although… they do seem to be another bottle team this season, so the added pressure of needing a result might not actually help them vs a nothing to lose game. So I’m kinda happy either way

Rude, but ok

:joy:

2 Likes

Ugh a pie chart :gabriel:

I remained focused on 3rd. Focusing on Spurs? You are funny.

We have now put Leeds in a desperate position, they will have to get something off Chelsea.
And Chelsea have FA cup after Leeds so their priorities wouldn’t be to beat Leeds. Chelsea players won’t care for Leeds match. I see another drop of points & we will move 3rd after beating Spurs.

2 Likes

Away against Newcastle wont be easy either

If we lose against Spurs, we will be under immense pressure against Geordies.

5 Likes

Spot on, mate.

@Ashgooner1 was saying the same, too.