We didn’t finish top 4 (2021/22)

He won the title in his first season in the PL and the FA Cup in his second season ? Both bigger achievements in football than finishing 4th with Spurs

We win tomorrow we increase our lead over them. What’s the worry exactly?

That’s fine, you don’t have to be polar about it, I think he is a good manager, not the greatest, not the worst. He won a couple of leagues with Juventus after Inter had their streak which is nice, he won the PL with Chelsea that year they had no European football and Eden Hazard was insane (that’s when @Joshua fell in love with him) but it was still a feat, he’s good. But tottenham have tottenham DNA, they can bottle it from any position :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so. Abramovich put massive resources into that club and they just had to change managers now and again to refresh things a little. Doing something with Spuds is a lot harder.

1 Like

You should be :joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::skull::skull::skull:

Nah Arsenal got lucky this season everything broke their way. No worries ya’ll will be popping champagne celebrating ur top 4 trophy in a week or so :+1::+1:

Only question I have is when is the dvd coming out? Cant wait to see those highlights of the wages we saved that was an amazing moment lmaoooo :woozy_face::woozy_face:

Wenger invented the 4place trophy which he even failed to get at the end of his tenure. You Wengersexuals are embarrassing. looool lmaoooooooooooo :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant:

1 Like

Decent birthday present :grin:

1 Like

You won’t be popping champagne with everyone else?

I would say so, too.

What he is currently doing with Spurs (only, of course, if they get top 4) is more impressive than what he did with Chelsea.

1 Like

Fuck no, i only celebrate top 4 trophies won by managers who went 49 unbeaten in the league my dood. I dont fuck with these scrub shitters homeboy :skull::skull::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

What about the teetotallers among us :frowning: :pensive:

1 Like

You can get non alcoholic champagne :+1::+1:

bubbly pisswater…lovely

4 Likes

It isnt good but its avaliable lol.

5 Likes

Strange concept for me to be an Arsenal fan, have the Invincibles in memory, and not be a Wengersexual, but I dunno, obviously missing something as to how some have got wired up to not like the man so much.

I also don’t drink alcohol anymore but still like the drinking so I do non alc beer nowadays. Anyway, went on a work trip not too long ago and they served non alc red wine, white wine and champagne. tried all of them, it was really… weird. White wine was maybe ok-ish but the rest was just weird lol

1 Like

I still don’t get this, either.

It became very personal criticism of the man. It wasn’t, and isn’t, nice.

1 Like

Didn’t Brian Clough have decay at the end. I don’t think any Nottm Forest fans have dislike for him, only fond memories (?).

1 Like

Conte should be getting top 4 with the 2 best attackers in the league imo. Anything other than that is doodooskeet.

His first Juve team was the most impressive thing he did imo.

Even winning the league with Chelsea. I mean, he already had a great team in place there. They had just quit on Mourinho.

Conte is a good coach but I think he’s a little overrated. If he gets top four with Spurs, I think that’s actually a really big achievement considering their team beyond Kane and Son is mehhh.

2 Likes