Watford vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Yeah Luiz is in a pretty precarious position even with our options.

2 Likes

Hopefully Deeney can “whack the first one” and get sent off like he did last season to make this a little easier for us :laughing:

2 Likes

Win this and we go second.

Bed shitting incoming :xhaka:

Will commit if I see Torreira Xhaka Guendouzi midfield.

3 Likes

Aren’t we playing away? Lol of course that midfield is happening.

It’s going to happen, we all know it is. If Emery continues picking Xhaka no matter what and playing Lucas out of position for much longer, my patience is going to expire unless results are very good. It’s time to stop fucking around with the midfield and do things properly.

If we’re doing a three, just put Torreira behind Guendouzi and Ceballos and we have a fairly balanced setup with players who have different qualities and we’ll be much more dynamic. There’s still a role for Xhaka at times but his untouchable status at the moment is a major problem and he can’t have the level of influence he currently does in our side.

2 Likes

Xhaka with a customers penalty

1 Like

Finally we’re back. COYG.

He’s injured.

130am on a Sunday night / Monday morning absolute dogshit slot for me, at least my bodyclock is fine tuned due to the ashes.

2 Likes

:arteta:

1 Like

11.30am in Toronto. Even better than the actual time it’s kicking off in England lol

It’s hard to predict this.
We should win, as they are bottom of the PL. but they have the new manager effect going for them.
I’ll go for a scrappy win, like we did against Newcastle but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a draw.
I’ll go 2-1, Aubameyang to score twice.

1 Like

Arsenal win and Auba to score. COYG

1 Like

^^ Spend your winnings now

Arsenal to win and Aubameyang to score will indeed occur

#youlovetoseeit #arsenal #watars #premierleague #notonodeal #kony2012

4 Likes

Kony :arteta:

Hi guys, I’m new to this site

I was just wondering who is going to go better against Watford

Maitland-Niles or Guendouzi

1 Like

We’ll lose this, Welbz returns, new manager, the chasing pack all winning this weekend, its written :joy:

1 Like

It’s all gonna click today. 6-0 Arsenal. I feels it I do.

We can go second with a win here, so we’ll definitely lose.

2 Likes

Rightly or wrongly don’t think you’ll ever see AMN play in midfield for Arsenal again.
Nice to have you on board mate. Stay involved my man.:grinning: