Watford vs Arsenal (Premier League)

In London for business. Anything I should prioritize? Have very little free time other than evenings which will likely be work meetings anyway :rage:

I’d avoid sitting beside @JakeyBoy on public transport. Bound to piss him off somehow. :grin:

14 Likes

X factor do not watch.

1 Like

Tower of London is dope the crown jewels are there, are they not? Still tho Jack The Ripper walk was dank, I still remember that from when I was there like 20 years ago.

I am bald so no worries of Jakey trigger.

3 Likes

As long as the squad are up for it we’ll win assuming Xhaka isn’t allowed anywhere near the field of play.

This a good or bad thing?

It’s a guud thing :+1:

I think the Tower of London is pretty over priced to be honest.

The Crown Jewels are there, yes, but that’s always the busiest part – loads of people crowded around looking through a sheet of glass while more people try to push their way through. Plenty of better ways to spend your time.

Looking forward to this, shame it’s not on BT.

What we should do:

-------------------Leno------------------
AMN-----Papa-----Luiz-----Kola
----Torreira—Dani—Guendo----
--------------------Özil--------------------
-------Pepe---------------Auba--------

What we will do:

-----------------Leno---------------
AMN—Papa----Luiz—Kola
Torreira–Xhaka–Guendou
--------Pepe-------Willock-------
------------------Auba---------------

1 Like

Is Laca injured ?

1 Like

Yeah. Expected back October.

Was it an injury picked up in the French national team? In fact, I’m not even sure if he was picked…

Apparently Xhaka gave him a knock in training last week

1 Like

When we say that c*nt shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team, we mean it in more ways than one

1 Like

He’s been carrying an ankle injury since the Emirates Cup. We’ve probably just decided it’s best he completely rests it

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Chambers be a better pick in the back line ?

I’d give Luiz one more game to prove himself… he will be up against the fat goblin, so his extra savvy and physical presence probably helps… if he does another Moose impression, dump him to Cup squad until he sorts it out (if he ever does). Holding back soon too.

3 Likes