Watford vs Arsenal (Premier League)

It’s usually a difficult away fixture, but they’re currently last of the PL table (3L1D) , defense looks shaky, conceding three goals at home to both West Ham and Brighton, and there’s a new manager in charge, I must say all the ingredients are in place for a disappoinment…seriously though, we must put this lot to the sword.

Going with:

-----------Leno
AMN–Sok-Luiz–Kola

-----Guen-----Torreira
---------Ceballos

Pepe-----Laca-----Auba

• Arsenal Win
  • Disappointing Loss
  • Disappointing Draw

0 voters

We’ve got to win this, surely.

They’ll score, but we’ll outscore them. 1-3 Guns.

1 Like

Their in a mess and don’t see the new manager creating that first game bounce effect.
4 0 win to the Gunners.

1 Like

Nothing but a win is acceptable.

9 Likes

3-1 - we’ll make tougher work of it than we should and give away some dumb goal, but our firepower will overwhelm them in the end… needed 3 points on a stretch where we need to collect lots of points.

I’m going to say score draw, don’t have enough trust in us away from home yet and can see us playing Watford into some sort of form.

1 Like

Nothing but a win is acceptable

The squad reacted well to this.

3 Likes

Think we’ll get one of those performances like we had at Craven Cottage last year. 1-6 to the Arsenal. Auba hattrick. Pepe to open his account. AMN to score as well.

I think you mean 6-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

Don’t get complacent on everyone at half time.

1 Like

Think it’s an away game, hence 1-6. And can’t see us keeping a clean sheet atm.

1 Like

Knowing our luck we’ll lose our cojones :rofl:

We should absolutely tear this team to shreds but Emery will play like 7 holding midfielders and we’ll either scrape a win cause Auba and Laca, or it will be a draw.

1 Like

Maybe Deeney will do us a favor and get red in shock tackle on Xhaka…

No fucking about. 4-0 to The Arsenal.

1 Like

Have you guys not learnt anything facing these duchbags over the years. Hopefully we get 1-0

1 Like

Pepe to get his first goal here

3-1

Auba
Laca
Pepe
Luiz Own Goal

1 Like

Is Danny Welbeck fit? Surely he’ll score if he is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Unlikely

2 Likes