Watford Vs Arsenal (PL)

Must. F’ckin. Win.

Had it all in our hands at 2pm last Sunday. We decided to fck it up all by ourselves

1 Like

True.

Elneny is a real piece of shit

Unfortunately we have 2 very big games and he is going to be forced to juggle the squad options here.

1 Like

Shit we really need to win this game.

Dropping 4-6 points in two games is going to be terrible for confidence going into the remaining league games. We need a big away performance. Don’t think we will see one given Napoli on Thursday. Fuck.

2 Likes

Yeah, worried.

5 Likes

TRIGGERED

:arteta:

3 Likes

Watching Spurs tuck away Huddersfield just now made that Auba penalty miss at Wembley burn me again

Get a win against the odds here and do our bits at home next week and we may very well see a new dynamic in the table.

COYG

1 Like

If that cunt Deeney scores against us and we lose, guaranteed that ponkass bitch will be running his mouth to anybody who shoves a camera or microphone in his face

I can’t bear that shit

7 Likes

Gotta go gung-ho in this game now and play Ramsey, Özil, Laca and Auba. Bury these northern gap cunts good and proper! :jakey:

2 Likes

Can we go all out though. Could still lose and come up short in Naples. Simply cant put all our hopes on a win with a difficult night coming up thursday.

Fucking two weeks ago we were third. Fucking 6th again ffs.

Everton game has truly fucked us. :disappointed:

These pussies better put a performer in and fucking WIN. they owe us this

4 Likes

If we can’t win there why even bother with the Champions League

10 Likes

Exactly Istanbul2020 isn’t gonna fucking happen if we cant beat Watford.

Biggest week of our season this. Please be two good results

1 Like

#Gdańsk2020

2 Likes

We can go 4th tomorrow if we win.

Don’t bottle this you cunts

6 Likes

Yes, if we can pull a miraculous performance and get the W, then do our usual bits at home next week against Palace - we suddenly are in a very good position again because Spurs should hopefully drop to City :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

We are in firm command of our top 4 aspirations, we just really need to figure out our away form.

5 Likes

Because like 60m extra spending on players

I find this an over stated line with no factual basis to it with this club. Historically we never go aggressive in the market like others have because of a top 4 placing.

1 Like