Premier League Game 34
Vicarage Road
KO: 20:00 :clock8:
LIVE on

• Arsenal win :pray:
  • Draw :neutral_face:
  • Watford win :-1:

0 voters

It’s either going to be a cluster fuck of a night, or we finally put in an away performance and make them look like Watford Gap instead. Hopefully the latter. 2-1 Arsenal…

2-0 Arsenal. We have to save a goal or two for next Thursday.

I am not confident at all tbh. Would celebrate a win here like an away victory against a big 6 rival.

Prove me wrong lads but sadly I fancy Watford 2-1 or a draw

1 Like

Watford 2-1, really hoping I’m wrong, but when you’re only 2 wins in your last 12 away games are Huddersfield and Blackpool, it’s hard to make a case for us.

Going to see whether the teams cojones are the size of melons or grapefruits in this game.

After the win against Napoli they should be flying and ready to banish this away hoodoo, Gracia does have them playing well and they give it a proper go against the big sides, however, there comes a time to stand up and be counted.

Hopefully Torreira can start and Laca and Auba can produce the goods, Ramsey is also a must. Emery needs to get the team selection spot on.

1 Like

We don’t start Elneny and I give us a chance

4 Likes

As long as Torreira/Xhaka are fit, there really should be no rotation in this part of the field.

7 games left as it stands. That should be fine for the pair of them. I understand the need for rotation when the games are sandwiched together like this run in now but honestly, I’d rather see Suarez as a CM than Elneny.

We don’t start Elneny and Mustafi and we have a better chance. :wink:

2 Likes

The fucking dentist top NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, but we’ve already lost the game ffs.

1 Like

Aint looking too good. Watford will be 110% up for this and we have our eyes set on thursdays game. What a great idea to make this a monday night game. Absolute muppets.

1 Like

Think Watford will only be about 55.3% up for it on account on having one eye on the fa cup final.

1 Like

If we play 90% of our abilities we can beat them, but we have another off day we could be in for a spanking. Emery needs to play his best team he can, maybe rest one or two for Napoli game. And just go for it really. Mustafi is playing which make it 100% worse for us. But I’m going for a 3-1 arsenal win. Watford’s heads will be the FA Cup Final.

Not optimistic about this tie. 2-1 to Watford.

Which is one month away unfortunately. Troy Deeney has named this the “Cojones cup” he wants nothing more but to smash Arsenal. With our shitty away form this match will be beyond tricky.

Watford have a few defensive concerns from the FA Cup game, especially in defense. Deulofeu is also a doubt. We should be able to put one more than them in.

Not sure why that would matter.

Watford have had a good rest here and will be up to celebrate their semi final win. We will have one eye on the europa tie.
Think it will be an entertaining game with a couple of mistakes both ways. Going for a 2 2 draw. Take that for now and hope it keeps us in the mix but Napoli is the bigger game for me.

somewhat optimistically hoping for a draw :eyes:

Could be another awkward weekend, with Man Utd and Tottenham having easy fixtures.