Watford v Arsenal (PL)

Cleverley is gonna score isn’t he

You know things have been going well for us when we’re all shitting bricks about Watford away.

Need positive words from @Phoebica

3 Likes

Nope

Haha was just about to say, I’m confident.

When did they last beat us? And they haven’t even got that mug Deeney to egg them on any more.

Just 2 weeks ago they conceded 4 at home to Palace. We’ll be fine.

8 Likes

I’ve gone from winning comfortably to a 2-1 win, with Saka and Odegaard to score.
It will be difficult to break them down so we really need to score early because the longer it goes on the more confident Watford will be and we don’t want to come away with a 0-0 draw.

I wish I could :joy:

However, meeting up is becoming increasingly a rarity, so I’ve gotta make use of it while I can. (It also helps that we’re eating down a place called Mr Singh’s which is quality)

1 Like

Im not worried at all. 2-0 to the arse. Ø and Laca with the goals. COYG :eggplant:

Would be nice to see since Laca hasn’t scored in well over two months now, not even sure he has this calendar year yet.

No Tomiyasu again. Have we broken him?

1 Like

0-0 :grimacing:

1 Like

iirc this was a new injury not aggravating the old one. Maybe they figured it’s best to rest him as much as possible before Leicester, Liverpool, Villa?

I’m more confused about ESR.

1 Like

Apart from Tomiyasu and ESR being injured, it feels good to see our best players being available week in week out

Not a lot of choice from the bench. Pépé is the only one who could turn things around if needed.

2 Likes

Ahh. That stinks. I thought he was training this week but maybe it was only light work.

Man ESR a big miss, whether it’s starting or on the bench.

1 Like

When our squad is this thin, I dont mind Pepe being on the bench. Of all our players he’s the only one I’d feel confident coming on and making an impact.

1 Like

Yeah he was training. We don’t have isolation rules here any more, but they probably don’t want to risk him infecting others.

1 Like