Vinai Venkatesham

Good that they don’t want a flurry of managers but that can’t be at the expense of the football we are playing. That’s what brings in the money. The shit that Unai is serving right now isn’t good for business as is evident from the increasing number of empty seats in each game.

Am sure they are looking at Unai very closely now. Change might not happen now but it doesn’t mean the process cannot start now.

4 Likes

I agree.
Unless the board are very stupid, or don’t care, they will be looking at other options.
The Xhaka incident has highlighted Emery’s lack of respect amongst players and the rumour that he lets the players choose the captain in some sort of popularity vote has lost him respect with the supporters.

Poor displays, lack of organisation, throwing away games, persisting with under performing players and booing becoming more frequent at games.
We’ve had this with Wenger and now Emery is even more unpopular so let’s hope the board are a bit more proactive and decisive when it comes to replacing him.

If they want to go through a flurry of changes then do a better job at appointing someone who’s quality.

1 Like

SHARAM KARO

3 Likes

:joy:

Oi puddhay tu dekh rey a eh ghand.

Kuch Kar bhi sala kanjar

3 Likes

CUNT

1 Like

The way you talk to your father is a disgrace!

2 Likes

No father of mine stand Emery. I disowned him long agi

1 Like

This is an English-speaking only forum. If I have to tell you again, it’s a ban… capisce?

so ermmm Vinai is in charge now huh?

Well respected in the game :joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Yeh this guy doesn’t seem like the guy to take us forward at all.

2 Likes

This is probably just based on his appearance but the guy looks like a dorky accountant, more suited to the Finance department. He doesn’t give off the aura of a leader at all.

I remember speaking to one of most senior guys at Man Utd (he was Danish and I just reached out on LinkedIn) and one of the things he mentioned was that Vinai didn’t strike him as being particularly aggressive.

3 Likes

@Electrifying Cristo called your dad a dorky accountant. I’d have it out with him if I were you.

2 Likes

I’m afraid @Cristo is a racist and I’ll now have to make sure he loses his job and has his life ruined.

You’re cancelled m8

6 Likes

Fucking bloody bastard bloody bastard fucking bastard bloody

3 Likes

Vinai is the new CEO too.

Man, imagine not trusting the bell.

Could never be me. استغفرالله

4 Likes

Show some love to our patchy haired south indian :vinai:

5 Likes

Thanks! That means so much. :poldi:

5 Likes