Vinai Venkatesham

So racist.

I have a contact (no joke) who says that Vinai is a great commercial mind but just isn’t aggressive at all and he says that that is reflected in many of the deals we’ve signed over the last few years.

I feel like a certain level of aggression is required at this level of leadership.

ITK lol.

Maybe that’s why the powers that be wanted to pair him up with Sanllehi. To add that toughness. Who the fuck knows tbh.

https://twitter.com/aliIadiere/status/1085276240330801157

:arteta: :poldi:

3 Likes

Are you thefootballmole :thinking:

Haha no, I just read an article about a guy who worked at Man United and Barcelona in a corporate role and now works for another premier league club in the c-suite and I reached out to him on linkedin and we started chatting.

Been meaning to meet up with him for a cup of coffee but getting our schedules to line up is a nightmare.

2 Likes

Sounds like something a mole would say imo…

2 Likes

So typically Indian

3 Likes

Dude that’s racist :henry2:

It’s not if it’s true.:stuck_out_tongue:
We Indians are mild fucks.

And his baldness pattern is so typically South Indian.

Sala chutiya madarchode tatta

2 Likes

What?

Does that translate to “YOU’RE NOT MY REAL DAD”

2 Likes

It’s just a mating call

3 Likes

Something like that…

FORGIVE ME DAD

3 Likes

looool ffs

Vinai baba tusi great ho :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I see the jokers haven’t put out a statement, or some kind of response to address what transpired yesterday. Small balls by the Arsenal higher ups as per.

1 Like

Aye fuck this.

Saleha behnchode NEKAAL ENU

(get that bum the fuck out)

3 Likes

Behnchodayya salaya kamina, if you don’t want a united style manager merry-go-round, then don’t hire Man United Moyes level shit managers

Climb out of the Twitter hole man. :rofl:

10 Likes