Video technology (VAR) in football

On a side note, my hope with VAR was that it would prevent players from diving in the area. Still we’ve seen a lot of dives that go unpunished.

1 Like

:flushed:

120352764_4195989077213259_646409274230375811_n

This isn’t the fault of VAR tho this is the stupid handball rule they changed to for this season lol

Most of the penalties given and penalties projected to be given aren’t because of handball though. So yeah it looks like it kinda is the influence of VAR.

1 Like

I think they should award a free kick inside the penalty area for handballs that clearly aren’t deliberate.

VAR continues to be the joke that us online arsenal bad asses knew it would be all those years ago. Damn it’s a curse to be right all the fucking time it really is.

2 Likes

Yeah the rules are changing for VAR. Can’t get away with that. Football cancer.

1 Like

It’s the rules which are the problem, not VAR.

VAR apart from these handballs has been perfect otherwise.

People who complain about VAR tend to like their own post on Facebook or have their own photo as their screensaver.

Don’t listen to idiots, VAR is progress.

I see what you mean. Just came across the graphic and wanted to share it, but cba thinking too much about the best thread for it, so just lumped it in here cos it’s kinda related lol

1 Like

Nah it’s a garbage gimmick for nerds.

1 Like

Thing is don’t the other leagues have the same interpretation ? And penalties aren’t as high in Spain, Italy or Germany as this ?

Yeah they are they showed a stat on motd2

We are gonna get fucked by this rule because we hardly ever enter the opposition’s penalty area but there is usually a lot of activity in ours :joy::joy:

1 Like

Seriously. They could see that Mané was offside, but not that Pickford should’ve been sent off :rofl:

2 Likes

At some there needs to be serious changes otherwise the integrity of the game is going to start coming into question and that really will be the death of the game!

1 Like

It’s plain garbage . Count to ten and some nerdball fan going too tell me its not the system it’s the refs.

2 Likes

Well it is the truth.

It’s the refs and the rules. VAR isn’t to blame.

That’s like blaming CCTV for picking up on crimes that you don’t think should be crimes.

“Don’t blame the striker, it is the ball that didn’t go into the net”