Rockstar have gone and taken immersion to a whole new level again.
Yessss the news Ive been waiting for. Thats the series sorted for me.
Battlefield 5 trailer looks like a load shite. Looks like a steampunk reskin of BF1
Quality of the series have steady declined, BF4 was the last great game.
Don’t like the lack the historical accuracy in places where they can easily be accurate.
Yeah that looks fucking shite.
Why does everything look so shiny?! And why is there a woman there with a hook?!
Just watched the battlefield v video
Looks like it takes places in some kind off alternative history rather then factual history we are use to might give them the freedom to do what they want then.
Biggest concern is the fast pace action going on which plays more like cod then a Bf game
I literally still play BF3 on PC, got to the 100th Colonel Service Star.
Ziba Tower is one of the best maps ever created imo.
My dad still plays BF2. Daily. Only plays wank island. Only as an engineer. Only leaving mines in the exact same spots and then waiting for jeeps.
He must be autistic or something.
Think I put 150 hours into BF1. Fucking loved it. But I was single for a while.
The best battlefield for me was Bad Company 2. That thing was an absolute masterpiece and is probably the best FPS I’ve ever played with the likes of Counter Strike Source, Modern Warfare and R6 falling quite a bit behind, even though I love them all.
Played BF ONE a lot
List of new features for BF: V. I’m excited.
- No Season Pass
- Launch locations are France, Africa and Rotterdam and North Africa desert
- Coop Mode called Combined Arms
- Single player War Stories return
- Fortifications are things like sand ags, trenches, tank stoppers. Only supports can build offensively defense fortifications such as machine guns, field cannons and are much faster at building everything.
- Predetermined areas to build such as at flags, can rebuild destroyed buildings
- Attrition system – health bar is in stages, only regen up to closet stage not to 100 anymore
- Physical interactions – every action in the game requires a player interact for things like medkits, spotting, ammo, ledge grabbing (example: healing requires walking over to a health pack, character animation to pick it up, then start healing)
- No more HUD/map spotting, spotting is based on movement/changes around you
- Attrition system – much less ammo on spawn, out of ammo after a few fights, but more ways to resupply ammo in the battlefield from packs, crates, or grabbing small amounts of ammo off of bodies (all requires physical interactions)
- Revive system has a full on animation, takes a few seconds to complete, no more revive trains, takes time to complete
- Ragdolls are server side, can now drag a downed player’s body elsewhere
- Any class can do a squad revive, takes longer than a medic revive, does not give full health points
- Can call for help when down such as in the trailer
- Ragdolls (player bodies) effect the environment, push down grass etc.
- Gunplay completely changed
- No more visual recoil
- Each gun has a unique recoil pattern that can be learned and mastered
- Bipods easier to use and setup
- Bullet penetration through thin wood, sheet metal, walls
- Movement change, can now dive froward, backward, left and right similar to R6 Siege prone system
- Diving has a delay to prevent dolphin diving
- Crouch sprinting is in the game
- Can burst out of widows and commando roll, no destroying windows first
- Can catch, throwback or shoot grenades
- Less grenades because less ammo
- Can tow items in the game with vehicles such as previously stationary anti-air guns, teammate can use an anti-air gun while you tow it with a vehicle
- For example, can drive a tiger tank towing a field cannon behind it or a truck towing ammo crate to resupply teammates on the front line
- Destruction explodes inwards or outwards based on where the destruction happens. Throw a grenade inside of the building? The explosion sends things outside of it. Outside of it? Breaks inwards.
- Tank driving into a building slowly destroys a building, walls slowly crack/fall, not instant
- Heavily focused on squad play, instant placed in squad when joining a game
- New squad spawning system, squad deploy system that shows what squad mates are doing in third person in real time before the tactical map screen, so spawning on squad is kicker than spawning on tactical map screen
- Since squad spawning/deploying is faster than tactical map, squad wipes are serious
- Squads accumulate points that can be spent on “squad call-ins”, only squad leader can spend them in
- Squad Call-ins are V1 or JB2 rockets as seen in the trailer, supply drops with ammo/health, a smoke barrage, heavy weapon pickups (not hero kits), squad only vehicles such as Churchill crocodile flamethrower tank or the Sturm tiger
- Elite classes are gone
- Behemoths are gone
- Large, non-fatal explosions can knock a player over
- Four classes are back: assault, medic, scout, support
- Create a solider, add them to a company of soldiers, then can customize things like gender, face look, face paint, outfit, accessories, etc. and assign them a class archtype
- Class archetypes highly customizable
- Can be an assault that specializes in anti-tank or anti-infantry only, or a mix of both, etc.
- Highly specialized archetypes called exotics such as a recon paratrooper, stealthy short-range behind enemy lines person who uses a suppressed SMG and silent gadgets like pistols and garrotes comes with silent footsteps and throwing knives
- Can change and add specialization trees such as agility, flak armor, suppressive resistance
- The more you play a class more you get more specializations/archtypes within said class
- Coop mode, combined arms with a dynamic mission creator/AI that sits between SP/MP as a creative sandbox
- Soldiers created for a company can be used in both coop and MP, parity
- No news on suppression yet, uncertain if in game
- All logic in game is server side, not client side so changes to systems do not require a patch
- Promises of more communication between devs and community, roadmaps, etc.
- New content is called Tides of war, daily/weekly/monthly challenges with overarching chapters and questlines that give you “unique items and cosmetics”
- Tides of War givs new maps, game modes, limited time expierences
- Variety of maps with different tones such as complete crushing battlefield chaos or more slow space large maps with tempo that goes up and down
- Gamemodes confirmed: Grand Operations, Conquest, TDM, Domination
- No news on RSP
- The Shhhh animation from the trailer is possible to experience in game
- Transport vehicles are alive on the map and can jump into them
- Combat vehicles spawn from tactical deployment map
Looool, classic, every year.
Snake eater remake !!!
Playing PS2 and PS3 games on PS4? That’s what I’ve been waiting for and might give me a reason to actually play my console
The graphics for PS2 games are abysmal lol tho surely they would upgrade the graphics to 2018 levels haha
carnt wait to drive a tank through a building
Forza Horizon 4 is set in Britain and looks fucking fantastic. Cannot wait!