Upcoming Video Games

LOL

2 Likes

Omg omg omg :drooling_face: Iā€™ve just heard of this gameā€¦

Xbox one and PC if youā€™re interested hereā€™s a good video about the games contents. Game is gonna be littttt :fire:

2 Likes

Will probs buy a play station to play Red Dead

1 Like

God I really need a PS4 Pro and new TV for Red Dead.

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW. Best game ever.

1 Like

Far Cry 3 returning for PS4 and Xbox One.

Theme Hospital 2 finally happens! Loved this game when I was a kid

4 Likes

Far Cry 5 coming out in 2 days :pray:
Canā€™t wait

1 Like

Ahhh this game is something else. Stunning! I can already say itā€™s easily the best Far Cry since 3 and possibly the best in the series. The scale is superb, the mechanics have improved considerably and the overall immersion in the story and free roam is top drawer. I donā€™t actually wanna hit the hay after digging into the first two hours of that lol. I think itā€™s gonna shock a lot of people how good it is. Seems like AC Origins may have sparked a whole new era for Ubisoft.

5 Likes

Actually picked this up for some reason knowing absolutely nothing about the game.

Only managed to put an hour into it so far but canā€™t wait to bang it out on the weekend.

Oh yeah, love the bow!

1 Like

Haha yeah canā€™t play Far Cry without a bow. Dropped my assault rifle without hesitation :smiley:

Jurassic world evolution
This looks amazing been waiting years for a now jp operation genesis

1 Like

Can you create your own dinosaur? If i understand it well, it works in this way.

Going off the videos it looks you just bring back the Dino to live has they do in the first Jurassic Park film but you can splice the Dino dna with certain animals so if you splice the sharks dna with a Dino dna itā€™s makes them tough to resist the common cold and some dna changes alters the colours off the skin but nothing else that would change itā€™s apprences like the i-Rex in Jurassic world

1 Like

@Midfield_Maestro

!!!

Kiwami 2 out August!!!

Get six, 3,4 and download 5 and youā€™re sorted and up to date!!

1 Like

Nice!

3, 4 and 5 are on the old gen though? Was hoping they would get remastered.

Are they available for download for ps4/x1x?

Not sure think 5 should be cos itā€™s download only, at least on the PS3.

But I think they are PS3 only for now.

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/991693807044452353

4 Likes