Upcoming Video Games

I like remastered games, when its actually worth the game being remastered.

Playing the same GTA for the last decade is not worthy of another remaster when it has already come out multiple times. Give us something new Rockstar you cunts.

3 Likes

@Castiel Howā€™s this for creativity?

Looks an absolute home run.

1 Like

Looks like a reskinned Dishonored but Iā€™m ok with that

Have you played it? This is one of the true next generation games out at the moment.

I really wouldnā€™t mind trying it, I was going to order it at launch but it was too expensive, I also didnā€™t realize it would take so long to be released. I think what a lot of people who donā€™t have the next generation consoles donā€™t understand is that their isnā€™t a plethora of games out there at the moment.

Iā€™ve had my PS5 for the best part of a year and have played one exciting next generation title in Resident Evil The Village. Cyberpunk was ok but obviously highly contraversial. Iā€™ve spent most of my time in the PS Now collection playing older PS4 games. Not exactly what you want from an Ā£400 investment and a TV with 4k.

Itā€™s been a bit shit tbh, really thought a new catalogue of games would come with the next generation but itā€™s not been that way at all. Obviously Covid has played a part but I do think the industry is losing sight of ambition.

Project Eve does look quality though,

1 Like

Bought Deathloop last night having seen all the love for it. Would have been an inevitable purchase either way so might as well take the plunge now. Looks like a very creative and enjoyable experience that can constantly evolve with new maps and storylines.

1 Like

Let me know how you get on, I might buy it when it drops in price a little. Great to finally see a next generation only title on the cards.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ffs. Why canā€™t you release a new game you fucks

3 Likes

Game peaked with 3 and VC tbh.

1 Like

Nah disagree bro, San Andreas was the one.

fuck me canā€™t believe that 3 came out 20 years ago!

I remember my friends describing it on the PS2 saying how you can just do whatever you want, like jack someoneā€™s car, bang a hooker, then run her over and jack her money etcā€¦ didnā€™t believe them until I seen it for my self. GTA was actually ground breaking in so many ways that I couldnā€™t even list them all. There just wasnā€™t anything like it, and it truly did pave the way for the modern games we have now.

3 Likes

You could do this shit back in 3, 3 was the real generational upgrade, I remember playing it and being blown away by the transition from top down shooter to full 3d sandbox, I actually think people underestimate what GTA3 did for gaming in general, it really was a revolutionary step up and Rockstar were a different company back, trend setters.

I kind of hated GTA SA, I had all the hype for it but it fell flat for me, got far too cartoonish and there was too much to do, not enough quality, itā€™s where it kind of wanted to be a silly precursor to Saints Row more than it wanted to be GTA.

Completely lost interest in the franchise now though and Iā€™m probably the only gamer on the planet not fussed whether Rockstar even make another one.

1 Like

That didnā€™t come out 20 years ago.

GTA 3 was 20 years ago 2001

Edit I misread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I agree I was talking about 3 being a landmark in gaming. But my personal favourite was SA, I think they took everything from 3, VC and made it even better.

2 Likes

Ah you worded that very fucking confusingly my dude lmao, baited me and Calum. Actually on reading back you didnā€™t even word it confusingly me and Calum just clearly canā€™t read numbers.

Though on that step I totally agree with you and I also understand and appreciate why people dig SA, like it was obviously revolutionary in itā€™s own right what with the simulation aspects, hitting the gym all that jazz it just didnā€™t click as much with me in terms of story.

I really dug 3ā€™s story,I love the whole Scorcese mafiosa vibes they went for and the Scarface feel of VC, San Andreas was cool and super vast but it never hooked me in the way Vice City did. I knew every inch of Liberty City and could to this day probably remember how to drive around it place to place, San Andreas was too big for me, it was a case of quantity over quality.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really enjoying New World, the quests are shit but the game is great.

Battlefield Beta felt horrible.
CoD beta felt horrible.

Think Iā€™m getting oldā€¦ or games are just shite now, itā€™s hard to tell

Itā€™s definitely a bit of both for me.

New World looks cool, Iā€™d love to give it a try.

1 Like

I need only one remaster / remake and that is of Blade Runner. That game was epic. Leave it as it is just give us 2021 graphics :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Just give it a go, itā€™s not very expensive and itā€™s a great game to chill. Although I do feel theyā€™re going to improve the game substantially within a year or so.

I see no appeal in playing games Iā€™ve already played, never been interested in a remaster. But GTA Vice City and San Andreas? Uhf, bunny hopping over houses on a bmx in 4k calls to me haha.

1 Like

They have fingers now.

3 Likes

Geez, the ā€œupgradeā€ makes it so cartoonish now.

Iā€™ve been wanting to read these words for many years now, will be pretty devastated if it doesnā€™t happen.

4 Likes