Upcoming Video Games

All remakes need the demon souls treatment. Basically upgrade everything, kind of like a new game. Probably still the best game on the PS5.

Or a scarface/warriors type game

1 Like

or just make a new GTA, not a lootbox PoS

1 Like

FTFY

2 Likes

I went to vice city a few weeks into the first lockdown in April 2020 as I was nostalgic for a top childhood game and bored as fuck haha.

I forgot how poor a 2002 game would be graphics wise in 2020 fuck it was a shock when it loaded :joy: didnā€™t last long on it haha

1 Like

@Castiel you aware of this game?

I feel almost childlike in my innocent enthusiasm for this game, it looks fucking great to me lol

Might actually be the case that Iā€™ve found a game I can buy that both me and my other half will enjoy playing

2 Likes

So are you just playing as a cat that runs around exploring?

Actually sounds like it could be quite fun

1 Like

@JakeyBoy @Cristo heres a more up to date trailer/gameplay

1 Like

Sick, I imagine @Castiel canā€™t believe his own luck.

He must be giddier than a schoolgirl on TikTok

3 Likes

I saw that trailer when I first got my PS5 and Iā€™ll be honest Iā€™m not that interested, trailer looks a bit too indie niche for my tastes, couldnā€™t get a feel for what itā€™s about.

If anyone wants a god tier animal game then they need to try Tokyo Jungle. Essentially itā€™s a permadeath survival where you try to survive in an animal invested Tokyo. You start of as a lowly domestic dog and breed your pack and get stronger unlocking higher tier animals.

You can play as nearly any animal you can think of, including the fierce and deadly Pomeranian- although thatā€™s essentially hard mode. Though itā€™s hilarious if you get your Pom high enough level he can start taking down lions and wolves like the feral beast he is.

3 Likes

This will be the game that makes me get a ps5 I think.

1 Like

If you find one.

1 Like
1 Like

New Saints Row :slight_smile:

Sony have just announced Knights of the old Republic Remake :astonished::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Pre order Fifa 22 and NBA 2K22

1 Like

Spiderman 2

GT7 out in march 2022

Uncharted remastered for ps5+pc

Forspoken

Kotr remake

GoW Ragnarok

Insomniac also making a Wolverine game

3 Likes

Holy mother of god @Lister86 this is the best post Iā€™ve seen in months.

Fuck me, when I finally get a PS5 I wonā€™t see day light for months

2 Likes

Not sure what GoW can really do differently in terms of game mechanics, innovating the combat sequences etc but fuck me the storyline is just massively epic. Iā€™ll buy a PS5 just for that game one day

Yeah agreed, the trailer made it looks exactly like the PS4 version but the storyline is so gripping and the game was so perfect in terms of mechanics etc. that Iā€™d be happy to buy it one day one.

Will definitely need to read up on the storyline again though as itā€™s been 18 months since I completed it (where the fuck did time go?! I remember playing it in bed when we went into lockdown the first time!!)