Upcoming Video Games

Ratchet getting great early reviews. It’s getting released on Friday, exclusively on PS5.

2 Likes

Live now

3 Likes

Looks interesting carnt wait to play this in October.

Gameplay trailer comes out on monday

2 Likes

Looks amazing, love the concepts

Need to upgrade my GPU for this!!!

That’s the best BF reveal ever

1 Like

That’s the case with every new Battlefield title. Annoys me

Bf2042 gameplay

3 Likes

How bad has E3 been? Definitely highlights how outdated it is.

So many conferences that really have no business being conferences. Sony was smart to stay away from this and carry on with their State of Play format. They can have their big conference whenever they’re ready without having to meet that E3 schedule.

Any PES22 updates at E3?

Looks like Sony is embracing the whole “Director’s Cut” naming. Death Stranding will also use it.

2 Likes

This has been a bundle of fun to play lately. Funny as fuck and the large scale battles are a blast if you’re into medieval combat.

I’ve been playing the shit out of it. Last game I got to be the prisoner Thorne and somehow won by making a mad dash for the boat. Usually the attackers get cucked hard on that map.

Probably the most fun I’ve had in gaming in years, multiplayer has been really drab ever since Battle Royale laid claim to everything whereas I’ve always been more fond of team objectives.

1 Like

They should bring back 1v1 duels. Free For All is good fun but ultimately you’re aiming to lop off three turned heads at once while watching your back all game.

I love the chaos I just focus on the objectives and kills come easily, I usually find myself scoring pretty high with just that. Archers though man, you can watch your back all you want but one of those cunts will 360 no scope you from half way across the kingdom.

2 Likes

Getting a proper boxing game folks :fire:

1 Like
1 Like

I’d much prefer a remake to a remaster. Aspects of those PS2 games have actually dated quite badly. I’d like to see those games remade with GTA IV/V mechanics.

I’m just not that interested in the shite shooting mechanics of GTA III being given a face-lift.

3 Likes

Yeah vice city did my fucking head in to play now I’m used to gtaV, and vice city I remember as my favourite “feeling” grand theft auto, with perfect soundtrack, environment, decent storyline and overall giving me nostalgia for a time I never really lived in. Few games really give me that. Yet the actual gameplay today is dated as you sort of say there. I’d kill for that remade, you hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

R* should remake Manhunt, GTA well and truely played out by this point.

3 Likes