Upcoming Video Games

This trailer is actually sick lol. Pretty sure that’s Grealish at the end too.

I don’t know what it says about me that I have no fucking clue whether any of these people are famous or just “normal” actors lol but sick ad all the same

And yeah that did look a bit like Grealish which would be pretty random haha

3 Likes

Only person I recognised was Nadeshot who was the guy on the water tower shooting the big lmg.

I started watching him on YouTube when he played CoD, he quit McDonald’s to become a CoD pro. He was pretty successful but made a big YouTube career and ended up making a company called 100 thieves and he’s so fucking rich now, think Drake bought into it. Crazy success story.

1 Like

It was grealish :joy:

Don’t know anyone either except Grealish.

Are most of them streamers / content creators?

Yea, I only know Nadeshot and Grealish myself

Grealish’s eyebrows are iconic. :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop making me spend money Sony!

1 Like

Carnt wait to get the midnight black one. Now sony do a grey psone coloured one please

3 Likes

Tonight, livestream reveal

3 Likes

Ps5 gameplay of Horizon 2

Looks stunning

2 Likes
2 Likes

E3 next week btw!!

2 Likes

I really can’t wait for PES22. I’ve spent so much time on PES20/21. Gameplay at it’s finest.

Let’s hope they don’t fuck up the next gen and focus too much on graphics.

Also, I hope it will be released on ps4 as well.

4 Likes

Surely must be. If there were a ton of PS5s sat on the shelves not selling, they may well make new games exclusively next gen in order to drive sales. But from what I see, it’s still tricky for lots of people to get PS5s, so if the supply isn’t even there, it only makes sense to take the money of all those people stuck on last gen.

I think traditionally football games have been known to release on old generations for much longer than most franchises do. They released FIFA 14 on the PS2 ffs :joy:

This looks soooo good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This looks absolutely unreal.

The sequel to my game of the generation (well this or God of War).

And it looks like they’ve improved the gameplay even more.

3 Likes

Holy shit this looks epic. The first Horizon Dawn was brilliant.

Playstation have the best single player exclusives :ok_hand:

2 Likes