Upcoming Video Games

Still probably better than FIFA

7 Likes

I won’t even argue, you’re absolutely right. But the hours I’ve spent playing fucking parking simulator games on my phone or in Web browsers over the years would suggest that the most mundane of fucking tasks can successfully be turned into a computer games :grin:

2 Likes

I really want to play car mechanic simulator though

1 Like

Like this
Rescuing an Abandonded Nissan Skyline R34 in Car Mechanic Simulator - YouTube

@JakeyBoy has it improved ur parking in real life

3 Likes

I can’t drive so perhaps all those hours wasted were wish fulfilment haha

3 Likes

@Castiel

1 Like

Wake me up when they release Witcher 4.

2 Likes

Just wish they give us a update on when they plan on releasing the Witcher 3 update and cyberpunk for ps5/xb1

1 Like

Will you replay it with the next generation capabilities? I thought I would originally but honestly I couldn’t care less now.

CD Projekt Red’s smartest play would be to move on. They tried to emulate GTA’s success and they fucked it. The same way Rockstar is going to destroy itself by pretending GTA is the only good game they’ve ever released, CD Projekt Red have to realize that Cyberpunk isn’t a hill to die on.

CD Projekt Red are a hell of a company and The Witcher 3 for me was nothing short of a masterpiece. They need to get back to basics imo, but it’s much more likely we’ll see a Cyberpunk Battle Royale in the next year. Being a gamer is so boring these days.

2 Likes

I never played it on current gen I purposely held off buying it so I can play it on pc.

Complete agree about rockstar that they earn so much money off gta online that they can take more risk and give us new ip or revisit games like bully, Manhunter tho I love a new midnight club.

1 Like

You made the right move tbh. It’s a nice game, they need to polish it up a little which in sure they will do.

Brewperb

1 Like

I can’t wait to do a hard day’s graft at work, to get home and play a Mowing Simulator whilst my lawn outside is overgrown and the Mrs is throwing things at me in anger

5 Likes

Jakey Boy has signed PS4 from @SRCJJ for an undisclosed fee on an initial two year contract, with an option for an additional year based on performance.

PS4 found his game time had become increasingly limited since SRCJJ unexpectedly swooped to sign PS5 in a big money deal in the January window, and as a result has decided to make the switch to a new owner. PS4 was quoted as saying that he’s had a wonderful three years with SRCJJ but that the time was right to move on in search of more game time as he still feels he has a lot to offer at this level.

Jakey Boy has said that he’s incredibly excited to be bringing a console of such quality into his home, noting that it provided a lot of options not currently at his disposal otherwise.

PS4 is said to be fit and ready to feature this Bank Holiday weekend in Jakey Boy’s upcoming fixture with Spider-Man.

4 Likes

Brewmaster a game a can get behind learn the trade in the game before turning my bathroom into a brewery.

I reckon you should just do the latter

ESBC :fire:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get that bloody PS5 charging station for so long. I found it easier buying another PS5 ffs. :rofl:

Sony has been getting slandered online over recent decisions. First it was them dropping PS Store on Vita and PS3 and now this has come out.

I get being mad at the first one, especially without proper BC like XBOX but getting mad at Sony for wanting their studios to focus on blockbuster games is stupid imo.

1 Like