Upcoming Video Games

Sad news for most PlayStation/Nintendo gamers. Looks like most of Bethesda’s library will be exclusive to “platforms with Game Pass”.
I wonder though, do we thing Game Pass comes to either PlayStation or Nintendo?

It’s not really a big deal for now, because there isn’t any development for a new Fallout or a new Elder Scrolls. Been some teasers but that’s about it, most likely won’t see anything for years but which time all of the console prices would of dropped significantly. Wolfenstein is meh, the outer worlds is ok only one I think will be a miss is Doom and honestly that’s better on a PC were you can use the KB and mouse (had to ditch my control pad as I couldn’t bind the weapons).

Exclusives are annoying, and Microsoft buying out studios instead of developing their own is a bit of dick move, but it’s whatever plenty of other really awesome games on Sony and Nintendo consoles.

Starcraft is the only game that Bethesda got me excited but its all ready comfirmed for multiplat.

This isnt a exciting exclusive studio for microsoft since most of the franchise havent been that good for along time

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I mean Skyrim came out in 2011, and Fallout 4 was 2015 I think. Doom is the only other game and I only recently discovered that plus I can play it on the PC.

What’s the new Doom like, it looks fun? I remember playing Doom3 back in the day and was blown away by the graphics, it was also unnerving af you could either hold your flash light or gun, not both. Then a modder made a duct tape mod that let you tape your torch to your gun lol.

The new one looks more action than horror which is easier on the blood pressure but I do love space horrors like Dead Space and Alien Isolation.

1 Like

Dont forget the terrible fallout mmo that came out about 2019.

everyone will have played the current games ten times over by now. and most people who play the games Bethes make will own a pc to play these games anyway so not really sure they are going to atteract alot off new players to its base.

i think Xbox game pass will come to ninetendo eventual but not till the Pro releases.

@Castiel Dooms a lot off fun just a fast frantic shooter good for stress relieve not heart attacking inducing Like Dead space ( Needs a sequel allready) Alien Isolation ( Also needs a sequel )

1 Like

Man that sounds like what I need though I may wait to see if Sony make it a free monthly release down the line. Actually relieved it’s not like the other two because Alien Isolation is probably one of my favourite games of all time that I never want to fucking play again.

If u have a pc/Laptop capable off playing it you could sign up to gamepass For a £1 and just play Doom.

1 Like

Ah unfortunately I haven’t had a gaming pc for the last few years, loving the ease and simplicity of filthy casual PS5 pleb life.

I do miss how ridiculously good value PC gaming was once you get over the initial start up costs.

1 Like

Bro I’ve been blown away by the game, graphics, settings, gameplay mechanics, difficulty. I grew up on FPS games, but this has made me a better FPS player, even the medium difficulty settings are brutal, I’ve never played an FPS that’s been so difficult, you can’t just brute force your way through. Got to be smart.

You have a limited amount of ammo, so have to ration it and use the chainsaw at different moments. Got to try and strategise and move around at all times, as the action can get insane when there’s mobs of demons swarming at you and the game has some of the best AI of any game I’ve played. Enemies will try to flank you, sneak up on, take pop shots etc… lots of action lots of gore, lots of fun. And to top it all of, there is a bunch of Easter eggs to reference other games and an awesome fucking soundtrack, I’ve never listened to heavy metal music but the guitar and heavy rifts in this game are amazing. Proper suits the tone of the game and gets you gassed up.

I would highly recommend it if you haven’t played it. It’s more action that Horror but I would give it a 9.5/10.

1 Like

Man that sounds unreal I haven’t played a decent single player action FPS campaign since Timesplitters 2 haha.

2 Likes

Haha ps5 a great machine i just waiting for some next gen games to play on it.

Pc gaming is just a great way to experinece many games since Epic store and Steam give some brillant games away and xbox game pass is dirty cheap for the content it has.

2 Likes

Damn that’s a while bro, played the fuck out of that game back in the day with my little brother, cousin and friends on the GameCube.

You can get game pass on the Xbox as well if you got that. Honestly it’s definitely worth a play through. I only say play it on a pc or laptop because some of the monsters are really hard to beat and it’s easier to use the keyboard keys to bind the guns. Otherwise new gen consoles are comparable to high end gaming rigs anyway.

1 Like

Wow… looks ridiculously good

2 Likes

Actually looks insane.

Looks insane, best bit is that’s still only Alpha footage, can only imagine what a full release will look like.

Imagine if they optimized the PS5 version to make use of the PS5 controller. :drooling_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

this simlutation games have gone to far now. its a boring job in real life never mind on a game.

3 Likes

Graphics look good though. Makes me want to get on that mower pronto.

3 Likes