Upcoming Video Games

WHAAAAAAAAT??? It’ll be a beautiful disaster. Skyrim just came up on Game Pass and I’ve been playing waaaaaaaay to much. So many cabbages to steal.This should be fun.

2 Likes

Ahh mate I’ve been binging Skyrim lately. Level 35 and I’m barely halfway through the story

2 Likes

Yesssssss

Best game in the series for me, and I agree, one of the best open worlds. I don’t think there’s an inch of that map I haven’t explored. Did you play the follow up Rogue? Very similar except its more North America and a lot less tropical. So not as good, but still really good fun on the high seas if you basically just want more of the same.

Deffo gonna get Black Flag for Xbox1 at some point just to replay it, I don’t think there is an improved version available. Not that fucked about it having better graphics anyway, its still great to look at that game.

2 Likes

Fallen Order was nice.

1 Like

Yeah was an amazing game, I never completed it there was so much to do. I love assassins creed games for that. Not sure I posted on here but Odyssey is in my top 5 games of all time. Really good characters, clever storyline, beautiful setting and so many historical implements in there. As a lover of the classics it is just the most exciting game.

I wish they’d do one in Ancient Rome. Definitely two of the most fascinating eras of human history.

2 Likes

Origins is where I went off Assassin’s Creed. The world was beautiful to inhabit, it looked great, but I didn’t really enjoy the turn towards being more of an RPG. I liked sneaking about and blading people in the throat, in Origins if the enemy was a higher level you couldn’t stealth assassinate them,and I found I just kept on getting into fairly lengthy and repetitive sword fights. Which isn’t really what I am there for in an Assassin’s Creed game. Feels like you’re more of a warrior than an assassin imo.

But I totally get why others think its sick, I’m just not that into RPGs, I appreciated the Witcher 3 and probably did about ten hours on it, but I kinda just gave up on it.

1 Like

I hope it goes more like immortals fenxy rising that’s a open world game from ubisoft that actually feels fresh compared the assassins creed series.

1 Like