Upcoming Video Games

I don’t think you’ve ruined anyone’s Christmas, it’s just that your first post in 12 months is you bragging about how much money you’ve made from a practice that is universally seen as distasteful.

Sure you can try to justify it and explain it away as free-market capitalism and a form of arbitrage but at the end of the day you’re still just ripping desperate people off.

Your post was tacky and poor form, that’s all.

9 Likes

I think my first post in a while was on crypto thread as I remember there being a fairly balanced interest.

Nonethrless, people don’t need to be desperate for a console. It’s not a necessity. You don’t need it to live etc. It’s not food. The whole dislike for scalping is just stupid. People really need to get over it. It’ll go on for eternity anyway and there will always be the for and against view of it. Gamers do tend to be more emotional i think than most type of people as its quite a passionate hobby - which I get. At the same time it can also be a very expensive hobby too.

In saying that, I’m not sure if anyone knows about xbox ultimate game pass promotion/hack? Basically buy xbox live gold for 36 months for £120 and then upgrade to ultimate for £1. You basically will get all future microsofr first party games at nil cost and will make your money back.

Which leads me on to halo master chief collection. I’ve got it downloaded but not sure if the single player is a prerequisite for the new one coming out?

Can’t remember if everyone here has playstation or xbox.

Definately smoother (more frames) and touch better graphics.

Did you scalp graphics cards too. If so how much profit did you make on them?

3 Likes

No, that’s his dad’s business. He stands to inherit the scalping business

2 Likes

I’m not too familiar with the pc gaming side of graphics side so I didnt bother. I’m quite a risk adverse person and won’t invest unless I’m comfortable with a high level of certainty. I’ve been in property for like 15 years. It’s just as much mine as my dads. Nice joke nonetheless you get a lol from me.

Fair dos. You probably would of made money if you picked up a few 6800s or 3800s. The risk factor like with the PS5 is when they’re well stocked you’ll struggle to make a profit and maybe pick up a loss.

I’m not sure if you’d make double profit though

For those who missed out:

Embargo is lifted for Cyberpunk reviews.
A lot of mixed bag so far, good game but a bit of a bugfest.

Apparently no console copies of the game have been shared so this is the PC experience. Also, they’re not allowing reviewers to show actual footage from their own gameplay but rather use footage CDPR sends them.

Have a feeling this will run like crap on old gen consoles.

Just catching up on this thread lmaoooo, ya know there were ppl doing just like Naweed was here, posting all the consoles they had on Twitter and bragging about the money they made. Ppl were doxxing them and actually finding where they live and robbing them :joy::joy::joy: sweet sweet karma everyone is a gangster until a real G walks in the room :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Love it :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

:grimacing:

Hearing alot of reviews the game is basically average and very buggy in it’s current state

Feel bad for studios rushing to make deadlines ahead of new consoles releasing, obvs they’ll still make bank but it feels like a wasted opportunity from CDPR

1 Like

CD Projekt Red have been hyping this game for literal years though, they really should have managed expectations much better then.

1 Like

I’ve been playing it all morning on the PS5 and while there have been a few bugs here and there it’s been an awesome experience. I do feel for the peasant folk trying to play this on old consoles or shit PCs though.

2 Likes

130867740_10157400762951916_8807607251453048337_n

8 Likes

Brilliant.

Playing on a 144hz ultrawide monitor on a PC is still the master race experience and don’t you forget it you console pleb.

I’m impressed you went for pleb over cunt.

4 Likes

My timeline today has been filled with people slamming CDPR for the PS4/XBONE versions of the game. The apology has made things worse as they pretty much confirm that they knew those versions of the game were a mess.

Also, there seems to be a miscommunication between CDPR and Sony/Microsoft as the latter haven’t been accepting refund requests from customers.
This is a PR disaster. I wonder if they’re associated with Kroenke.

1 Like