Upcoming Video Games

S or X?

Series X

2 Likes

Series S is for cucks

1 Like

Bethesda buy out means one thing Skyrim for Xbox x/s :joy::joy:

@JakeyBoy

Something else to consider with the PS5.

4 Likes

Fuck. Thatā€™s a madness if true.

Great that itā€™s a remake rather than just a remaster.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve really no desire to jump to next gen any time soon but fuck me, MGS1 would tip the scale for sure.

Wonā€™t have the same charm without physical controller ports though :bergkamp:

4 Likes

Haha or memory cards that can be read.

1 Like

Surely Sony buying Konami isnā€™t a stretch anymore. Silent Hills and MSG remakes rumoured to be PS5 exclusives? The seeds have been planted.

Microsoft was rumoured to buy SEGA too.

Gonna be an interesting next few years with Sony and Microsoft buying all these studios/publisers.

Basically this.

Football manager 2021 will be on the xbox this year, 2020 is on the gamepass for the PC so I wonder if the new one is included on release?

Guess I can use my blue tooth mouse with it, never really looked into Mouse and Keyboard for console.

This has been doing the rounds on a gaming forum I follow, I love this.

Cool news for FM.
Insomniac messed up with the Spider-Man 2018 Remaster being only available as part of the Morales Ultimate Edition.
I do think theyā€™ll come up with a solution but it sucks they didnā€™t expect the outrage from fans.

That view is majestic. God bless Sony and their exclusives ffs.

Canā€™t get hold of a PS5 :weary:

1 Like

There was a new wave of PS5s on Amazon this morning. Got an email at 10-11 that they sold out again. Hopefully there is more to come. :pray:

Got mine from Smyths Toys and I now check it everyday to make sure it doesnā€™t get backordered for some reason. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m wanting to buy it from Amazon so Iā€™m taking my time. I think there will be loads of waves of stock over the next month or two.

If Iā€™m on the PC during the day I leave this on in the background.

3 Likes

Thanks dude

1 Like

Letā€™s say that the most high-end PC can get you 10/10 graphics, where does the PS5 and Xbox come into this? 6 or 7/10?

PCs can cost thousands so I struggle to understand how a PS5 for about Ā£350 can come anywhere close to competing with that level of hardware

Both companies are claiming that they will be able to play games at 60fps in 4K which is a very difficult task even for enthusiast tier PCs. They both have high end components, in some cases components that arenā€™t even really available for PC consumers (the PS5 SSD) and all for a fraction of what a top tier balls out PC would cost. Obviously with a PC you can add parts your self so if someone had enough money they could put together 4 or whatever number of graphics cards, but in general I would say at the same level or slightly less.

Also both Sony and Microsoft make money of their software sales, which is why exclusives are so important.

2 Likes

Ps5 will cost a lot more money to make then what they sell it for but is recouped off lifetime sales and software sales. Plus they order the parts in bulk makes it alot more cheaper.

An software is better optimized for consoles has itā€™s just a fixeted hardware as for pc their is many different varieties of hardware that has to accounted for when someone develops game.

3 Likes