Upcoming Video Games

I don’t care too much about resale value as I don’t get a new phone every year. Like I said, the processor on the Pixel 3a is more than fine. I like the camera and unlimited photo storage. Crazy how many pics I take with a kid. The video isn’t too bad for regular family videos, but it’s definitely weaker than other phones out there.

It is the software that really makes the iPhone in a lot of ways. It’s developed to work with their specific hardware. Since no other phone uses iOS, you don’t have to worry about it being adaptable. It’s what I loved about the iBook. Then they went Intel, and I feel they been on a downward slope since. Still on my 13" macbook from 2013 and would only upgrade to a used 2015 model with better spec.

Yeah I took the numbers from memory, but even at £800 it’s like £2.20 a day for a year which for me is good. I’m not a brand fan boy and enjoy the variety, but honestly Pixel phones have just come up short in so many ways especially in regards to battery life. The standard pixel which I was getting 3 hours of SOT compared to the 7 1/2 I was getting from the iPhone. I changed it for the XL which still only gets 6 hours SOT in addition the storage options are limited for the price and lack the option to be upgraded with an SD card. Plus they charge flag ship prices but always omit flagship specs, this year it was the wide angle lens, 4K recording at over 30fps, lower battery, lower ram.

Yeah I’m looking forward to cyberpunk, also read that CD project RED releasing a new gen Witcher 3 which will be totally free.

:100: on this. Even google apps like YouTube function better on iOS. It’s such a polished platform that I don’t understand why it gets so much hate. Most apps run better and look better, it’s better security wise, has better integration especially if you more than one Apple device, like air pods and an Apple Watch etc…

I remember when there was a massive difference in regards to features and customisation between Android and iOS, like back in 2012/13 iOS didn’t even have a universal share feature, you couldn’t change your keyboard, browser They had very small 3.5” screens that were a pain in the ass etc…

However, you can do all of that stuff now. Plus I feel the standard iPhone 11 is the perfect size for a phone even though I got big hands and long fingers. You were talking about apps freezing, which is such a common complaint as Android has always been bad at memory management, which is why over time the phone starts to lag as well, it’s less noticeable on pixel devices but Samsung’s and other phones with heavy skins become a nightmare. Their all good at the end of the day, and everyone has different needs and likes, but this year I personally think an iPhone is the way to go.

2 Likes

so so excited about this, been wanting something like this for years

going to be so amazing

2 Likes

Has anyone been keeping up with the J. K. Rowling situation?
Seems like a lot of people dig the game but won’t be picking it up because of her comments recently.
Granted, I still think the game will do well as most casuals are oblivious to stuff like this.

Their loss. It looks like a fun game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not sure if he has the makings of a varsity athlete/Smash Bros character

1 Like

Well shit…

1 Like

Elder Scrolls forever an Xbox and PC exclusive then? Good coup

1 Like

Was going to just post this. That makes things interesting, I wonder if that means The fallout and elder scrolls series become Xbox/pc exclusives?

Could be, could be not.
There is a chance they treat it like Minecraft.

Sony has a massive stake in the gaming market. They would lose a lot of money if they were not to keep most games multiplatform.

I think it would make more sense for them to use this to promote the Game Pass by having the Bethesda games in there for free.

1 Like

Xbox could seriously do with improving its range of exclusives, its the only reason I’m probably switching over to PlayStation in a couple years

If XBOX loses out in this generation too, what are the odds we see XBOX Game Pass on PlayStation?

It’s one of the main reasons I always go with the Playstation. Most games I’m interested in that aren’t available on the Playstation I can can generally get for the PC. Not the case with PS games you can’t get on the Xbox.

3 Likes

Yeah fully agree with this and the exclusives they do have Don’t really have any diversity and focus on the same style of game and characters catered to a younger North American audience. Thing is both Fallout and Elder scrolls aren’t scheduled for any new releases for at least 2/3 years. Unless Microsoft starts pouring money and resources to finish those games earlier it’s still better to get a PS for exclusives. Although like @GC-Maniac said I’m not sure their two biggest titles would go Xbox only as they would lose millions of players and lots of $$$$$$$

1 Like

Id be surprised if they make them exclusive, they seem to be making everything open to everyone.

Game Pass is such good value, Sony out here charging 70quid for a remake and they just throw the game on game pass on launch.

You dont even need an xbox anymore, just a tablet and a controller.

Bethesda have had a load of stinkers recently I can imagine it’s fairly cheap considering all the IPs they own. Just takes 2 hits and they probably make their money back

Further thinkin of it, as Sony are charging 70 quid for games, Microsoft will just do the same with these games on the Playstation and just rake it in.

2 Likes

Big win for Microsoft with Bethesda.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Has anybody pre-ordered XBOX today?

Yessir