Upcoming Video Games

So I don’t generally buy games at launch, but I’m thinking I might make an exception this week for Tony Hawks 1 and 2 remastered. Anyone pre ordered it, or planning to buy it?

2 Likes

Ooooft that’s a tempting one for me as well.

Do we know what launch price will be?

I just can’t justify £60 that’s my only issue.

Think its around £35 online

That’s a lot more palatable for me.

Yeah as MM says, pretty sure it’s at that end of the spectrum. No way I’d spend sixty quid on it tbh.

Switched the Xbox on already so I’ve got Tony Hawks fully downloaded in time for a game this afternoon when work’s fucked off for the week.

Honestly what have I done deserve both this and The Boys series 2 on the same day @Castiel

3 Likes

I pre ordered New World MMO in January but its been delayed until early 2021. I heard a tonne of bad things about it but there was a preview program for a couple of weeks recently so I downloaded it and played it for roughly 5 hours over this week.

Regardless of what people are saying im loving it, its beautiful, combat is similar to Dark Souls and very interesting options to progress and world to explore.

From going to cancel my pre order to be super excited haha.

Ashes of Creation looks really good but its a few years away.

I don’t game much anymore but I have a feeling these THPS remasters are going to be all the game I’ll ever need for the next 3 years

3 Likes

Well I carnt wait to play witcher 3 on next gen I might get round to finishing it then

1 Like

They are fucking killing me with these remastered games, might as well just set up a direct debit at this rate. XIII was such a cool fucking game, nobody I knew as a teenager played it but it was fucking sick. One of the coolest FPS ever, so excited to see its coming to this gen.

Some of these screenshots have me practically salivating

ss_c639ec4b6385bcc9bbeb08fd1d1873b9142ae9e3.600x338

ss_3ce221c86882524e12dcf8a9320f79b19bc16a2e.600x338

ss_35bd27c836a7e840a348dc96b687602fb3efce99.600x338

Ohhh I think I remember when this came out.

Don’t you play like an assassin or something?

Wasn’t it a Rockstar game?

Not as bad as I thought tbf. Will still wait for a price drop or Pro version.

1 Like

£360 is a banger for the Digital Version tbf.
It has the exact same specs except a disc drive.
Gonna sell like hot cakes no doubt.

2 Likes

They announced a lot of stuff after the presentation on Twitter, and not even from their platforms.
Anyway, pre-orders are opening up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Digital version getting preordered ASAP just waiting for stores to put them out.

2 Likes

Wooah that stuff’s gonna sell quickly, that’s a really decent price, man Sony are good.

Every game gonna be like £10 more with no re-sale value. So if you don’t like the game you’re fucked.

Yeah. Tbf, with PS Plus and PS Now you’re gonna get stacked with games anyway though.
Will be interesting to see if they put any of their early PS5 exclusive games as part PS Plus.

Not really a massive market for second hand games now anyway. Anywhere you do trade or sell them in your going to be making barely anything back, will probably be selling 10 games before you can even get anything worth the trip to the shop back. I just think these digital only consoles make a lot of sense, shame Microsoft gimped the Xbox one.

2 Likes

Will treat myself to the digital version after xmas.