Upcoming Video Games

Good time to be alive as a gamer.

Nope it’s possible now fortnight been doing it since last year

oh right, I don’t really play online much, much prefer single player games but I do love COD online and offline

It’s still a new thing only fortnight, dauntless an rocket league cross play between ps4, xb1 an switch hopefully with the next gen around the corner it will be a more mainstream option.

Hopefully we can have a OApro club with xb2 an ps5 players next gen

Looks like fifa Street is back

1 Like

the old fifa streets were brilliant, glad to see it’s finally back :slight_smile:

EA are in desperate need of a next-gen. The franchise has stagnated the past 2 years, literally tweaking features for no reason so the game is different. I will give it to them that the jump in FIFA 13 was massive and eye-opening but they went too hard too soon. The thing is, they’ll have to emulate that next year because the franchise is in a serious need of a true upgrade.

what I want them to do is a massive update in career mode, that’s what I play and it’s been the same for years

1 Like

Seems exactly what they’ll do. They have run out of gameplay upgrades that they had to bundle a FIFA Street mode that was IN the game for those who tried The Journey.

I never gave the journey a try on any of the fifas it was on

Microsoft’s E3 press conference at 9pm BST tonight.

Keanu Fucking Reeves

Spiritual successor to Zoo Tycoon :heart_eyes:

1 Like
4 Likes

Da fuq🤣

Just got the new CoD Modern Warfare.

Really liking it so far, slight tweaks to the gameplay and a new Battlefield like mode.

Those dark missions were pretty amazing. At times it was hard to believe you weren’t watching real footage.

1 Like

Played COD online only so far. Took some getting used to but its decent. Do need a couple of you playing though at least to win.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard it’s really good, first time I’m excited about CoD since MW3.

I love CoD and always have done , played competitive for quite a bit and its refreshing to play this new one in terms of pacing and the guns. I really enjoy almost everything about this game.

But the maps…man the maps. Prayers.

By the way is anyone looking forward to the star wars game that looks like dark souls with a light sabre? It’s making my inner nerd all happy and shit.