Upcoming Video Games

Not sure if there’s any fans of the series here but EA need to release a new Fight Night.

Dug out the old 360 just to play Fight Night Champion and apart from the non-existent footwork mechanics it still holds up really well. If they could bring any Fight Night to this gen even a remaster it would be awesome.

I like the UFC games but they don’t come close to Fight Night.

Yeah it’s a real shame we haven’t had a good boxing game in years. The foot work is what ruined those games though that was the problem.

Sekiro = Dark Souls in ancient Japan

Ah shit may have to give it a miss.

I don’t have the patience any more to git gud at games like that.

Unless it’s not as hard as those?

2 Likes

It’s just as hard, if not harder, than Dark Souls.

Well shit.

Just git gud scrub

7 Likes

Knowing me I’ll die a few times threaten to break the tv and never play again :sunglasses:

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

I never saw the appeal either until I played Bloodborne. Probably one of the most rewarding gaming experiences I’ve had on the new gen.

Proper old school experience for old school gamers in an amazing and immersive Locecraft-esque environment.

Honestly I think if you picked one that you liked the look and theme of you’d really enjoy it but they are the kind of game you don’t want to be playing every week.

My brother’s bought Bloodborne for the PS4 but I’ve never touched it for fear of smashing the wall out of frustration as I die repeatedly

1 Like

Bought Sekiro, it’s hard, it’s good and very Japanese

2 Likes

Looks awesome.

*cue Avengers theme music *

tumblr_mh3j80Hfr11qaqu1ro3_500

1 Like

Sack CoD. Ghostbusters game has been remastered (no not the god awful one from the nes day) :grin: carnt wait to bust some ghost again

I read a rumour ages ago that it will be coming out as a 2 in 1 with cod mw2 or 3

Surprised they didn’t remaster Ghostbusters and have them all women :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still a rumour but the game can be able to be played across all platforms. I’m on Xbox but I’ll be able to play someone who has the game on PS4 or PC for example.

wont something like that not have to wait until ps5 and whatever the next xbox will be called?