Upcoming Films & TV

Succession season 4 starts on NOW 27th March!!!

I love to seee it!

1 Like

I can’t wait for this. Loved Series 1-3.

2 Likes

Out on friday :grin:

3 Likes

I thought that series might be worth a watch but I got 40 minutes through the first episode and I had to switch it off for good because :chester: was getting so wound up by all the animals on screen and I couldn’t remotely enjoy it.

1 Like

Brilliant

Cant wait for this, loved the first series

1 Like

Loved this haha

1 Like

This film seems to do as advertised. I’m in.

3 Likes

This seems like the greatest film ever made.

I want all the BAFTA’s and all the OSCAR’s

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making a movie detailing Nike's pursuit of Michael Jordan, and the first trailer dropped today.

Affleck is playing Nike founder Phil Knight, and Damon is playing Nike executive Sonny Vaccaro.

The film releases on April 5th.pic.twitter.com/GGD4fqGgMn

— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) February 9, 2023

They’re making a Toy Story 5. Why are they making a Toy Story 5?!

1 Like

Toy $tory fiv€ has got a nice ring to it.

The Flash looks really good

I wanna hear this uttered in a court of law.

1 Like

Keaton in the Batsuit gave me goosebumps. Very excited for an older Batman.

Couldn’t gove a toss about The Flash though generally lol.

Think they’re waiting to drop Ezra Miller, but they’d pumped way too much money into this film to bin him just yet haha

2 Likes

Definitely.

Guy is a fucking psycho, but with everything that’s happened with the DCEU and the new path Gunn wants to take it I think they HAVE to put out the Flash because apparently they’re going to use the storyline of the Flash (lots of time travel fuckery) to basically retcon and reset the whole Justice League/DCEU timeline with the exception of Aquaman and Shazam.

Batgirl was just canned despite all the time and money they put into it and I have no doubt they would have shitcanned The Flash as well with all that Miller fuckery if it wasn’t for the fact it’s the vehicle they’re using to reset the whole universe.

1 Like

It’s a smart idea to pivot DCEU with tons of well tested source material. The animated movies did it very well, I think the multiverse/multiple realities is better executed in the DCEU anyways. The last Dr strange movie didn’t land with me

1 Like

Tetris

Ross, Bob

1 Like

@Phoebica are you watching this?