Upcoming Films & TV

What a horrible sight, enough to give you nightmares. It’s put me off the film entirely.

But aside from the casting of Jack Whitehall, it might be OK, I like how the dog looks.

1 Like

Why do they have to ruin good things

1 Like

Carnt wait

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Going to suck when they find the batcycle sitting on two sets of bricks.

2 Likes

Just looks like any other recording but when it’s spruced up for the big screen I bet it looks mighty impressive :grin:

3 Likes

Mikel Arteta will probably be getting sacked one week before Christmas . And the new Spider-Man movie coming on the same day as his sacking will be great thing . I guess 2021 will have a good ending after all.

2 Likes

Only if Tobey shows up.
And Charlie Cox.

2 Likes

Well everything is canon now in the MCU. After The Loki ending. Maybe Andrew Garfields Spider-Man shows up as well. Since everything from the Marvel animated series, Stuff like Dardevil the show and The Ben Afleck Daredevil movie as well lol. And also the stuff they got back from Netflix, Luke Cage, and other stuff marvel have got the rights back from fox for stuff like The X-men, Fantastic Four,Deadpool,Blade . I think Doctor Stanger into the Mulitverse will be even better than this .

1 Like

So hyped seeing Alfred Molina as Doc Ock!!!

Very very excited

4 Likes

Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire are both confirmed as being in the new spidey film.

Can’t wait, so hyped for it especially since Sam Raimi is directing it!

2 Likes

Venom as well this films going to be crammed with appearances.

Tho also madness could have just been fixed with skrulls instead off magic.

I didn’t realize Raimi was directing this one, really changes my outlook on it, Spiddy 2 is my favourite of all time and Molina was an absolute scene stealer in it and one of the reasons it’s as good as it is.

Hope this doesn’t dilute it or ruin it a little, not sure I could take that after Spider-man 3 essentially made Rami’s work obsolete.

Also I really hope the cameo’s aren’t just complete cash grab marketing moves but I kind of already know they will be.

1 Like

I adore both of Tom Holland’s Spidey films so for me the default position is to have faith that the third of his films will be good, that they’ll pull it off and it won’t just be a cynical load of shit. Obviously not saying for a second that it’s a sure thing, but I’m optimistic.

Into the Spiderverse has also given me some confidence that multiverse type situation could actually be well handled and not just be an utter mess.

I’d tell you to hurry up and just fucking watch it because I know you still won’t have done, but if you’re anything like me, people eulogising over a film or show ad nauseum will eventually just make you increasingly uninterested in watching it lol.

3 Likes

I haven’t but I will and when I do I’ll @ you like a real man, pinky promise.

Have you watched Invincible on prime yet? I think you’d really like it, it’s a Boys type animated superhero story from the graphic novel writer of the Walking Dead. It’s not perfect but it’s very entertaining and has a great voice cast, one of the best I’ve seen in ages.

1 Like

Where’s that George Square?

That big station is queen street so whatever street that is on haha

1 Like