Upcoming Films & TV

In Austrian

In black and white

Minimal dialogue, if at all

Actors must have apostrophes in their names.

If these are not present @Persona ain’t watching

8 Likes

I haven’t been as excited for a film in a long time

3 Likes

Yeah this looks really good :smiley:

1 Like

Thoughts?

Joaquin Phoenix is so fucking good that I’ll give anything he is in a chance.

Hard to gauge anything from a trailer really, but when he’s in full make up and suited and booted, he certainly looks the part.

Cautiously optimistic about this. If the script is good then I expect Joaquin will be able to carry it.

1 Like

Read there is going to be a second series of Killing Eve. Really enjoyed the first one and Jodie Comer was really brilliant as the assassin, giving a really memorable performance.

Killing eve was brilliant. The creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge also starred in and created Fleabag which is equally as brilliant, she’s very talented.

1 Like

Carnt wait

Who doesn’t live a Godzilla movie, looks interesting and elevenof stranger things too.

Godzilla can shoot beams?

pushes up glasses

Ehem, excuse me… he has atomic breath, he doesn’t shoot “beams”… psh, plebe.

1 Like

More fucking comics turned into films than books now.

Not even close.

Doesn’t he shoot beams out off his back depending on which godzilla it is

Sonic film trailer and you didn’t tag @Mysty :santi:

1 Like

@MYSTY

:chester:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Anyone else think Sonic is a White Walker :eyes:

Oh god, Sonic looks painful to look at :gabriel: The addition of Jim Carrey probably saves that movie some points. When I see the film is directed by the makers of the fast and the furious, well that’s really not likely to appeal to me very much :sweat_smile:

God knows if I’d wanna see that or not. Seems very familar looking to the Detective Pikachu film, just looks weird lol.

2 Likes