Unpopular football opinions

Yea, I said the mechanisms could protect all parties. But currently there are no mechanisms. That’s wrong.

1 Like

I’ve also seen Warnock after a match against us where he said one of our goals was offside and one of our players should have been sent off, then both incidents were shown and he was wrong both times.

If refs are going to be allowed to be criticised after a match by managers, then managers themselves should be pulled up about some of the nonsense they come out with.

Too many times I’ve seen managers like Ferguson and Mourinho spout absolute lies after a game, and the rubbish they came out with was never questioned, because the interviewers were too scared of them.

2 Likes

managers get talked about all the time if they do something wrong

If you mean by pundits then yeah managers do. Pundits hammer bad decisions and refs harder than anyone though.

I have another one that I thought about recently but it’s been annoying me for ages, When the press is asking football managers about transfer rumours and the manager says something like “oh I can’t speak about that player because he plays for Barcelona” Barca was just an example btw, it’s stupid because it’s called a transfer rumour for a reason

The Champions league is a shit competition.

2 Likes

Arsene Wenger is still a great football manager and a big club are sure to sign him up soon.

1 Like

Arsenal fans that dilute Aaron Ramsey’s contribution and form this season based on previous inconsistency and injury are ultimately missing the point.

I do concede tho that’s a good self-help tactic in order to try and get over losing such a class player in his prime for nothing, wish I could do that

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get rid of Ramsey for at least 3 seasons now so finally getting rid of him, even if it is for free, makes me happy to be honest with you

5 Likes

Guendonzi is average

1 Like

Yeah fairs, I’m aware it’s a slightly minority opinion if going by this board hence why I went for it in this particular thread. I’m just personally strongly of the opinion that Ramsey’s A) a great player and B) a big loss to the squad

3 Likes

Definitely doesn’t feel like valuing Ramsey is an unpopular opinion what with all the talk of him being a legend and other nonsense surrounding him. I will give him credit that he conducted himself really well this final year and was noticeably better in the midfield too.

Unfortunately -and in the theme of this thread -I’ve felt like over the years that for every great performance comes 3 or 4 weeks of him just being complete dog shit on the pitch. Trying overly convuluded tricks that he isn’t technically proficient enough to pull off and then smiling like a gormless twat when he misses an easy chance. He’s also been a big fan over the years of just sitting down and coming off when the going got tough.

Much like Theo, life was just too comfy and easy at Arsenal for Ramsey. I think a new challenge will be good for him but I certainly won’t be sad to see him go and I sure as hell don’t think he done anything overly special during him time here. A very forgettable player and personality.

1 Like

arsenal de sarandi

I think Mhikitayran has generally been a useful player for us this season.

5 Likes

I’m not really attached to many of our current players at the moment, don’t really have nicknames or shortened names for them like I used to

1 Like

International breaks are good.

2 Likes

Fuck you you piece of shit

Mods, 6 month ban

17 Likes

Neil Maupay is betta than Aubameyang

c62

11 Likes

the only thing he’s better then Auba at is being called Neil

3 Likes