Unai Emery

Imagine people supporting this criminal. :eyes:

2 Likes

Thats the problems with these shitbags they are lead now by the most snakey scumbags from the chavs now too. It seems like these pricks will play for whoever they seem fit and if they dont like the manager no matter how decent they may be if they decide one day ‘nah i dont lke him’ they will go on strike…these players 9/10s need to get in the damn bin.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Underwhelming interview. Very diplomatic.
He just covers what he has already covered.
There is really not much for Emery left to say about Arsenal anyway.

2 Likes

Go on son!

I hear these two are good friends.

1 Like

A: I got a bigger dick
B: Fuck you, mine is bigger
A: Show me what you got
B: Fuck you

How much financial trouble is football in right now?

Emery is in negotiations to buy his very own Segunda B club.

I actually give him credit here. Its a club from his home town where his grandfather played and he seems to be trying to buy it to save the club.

3 Likes

Most clubs are in trouble. Especially those that were mainly living off of crowd attendance and don’t have strong TV deals in place.

PL’s popularity has really paid off in these conditions.

1 Like

So this old post on Emery by Bell has been blowing up. At the time Bell didn’t have the reputation he does now so it didn’t make the rounds like it should.
It’s pretty long and insightful, it actually has some new stuff we never really heard about before.

Among many things:

• Raul was the one who wanted Emery
  • Josh Kroenke wanted him gone after Baku
  • They were pissed about his use od Hale End so that’s why they promoted Freddie
  • Torreira and AMN were frustrated with their usage at AM and RB respectively
  • Emery wanted Ozil and Ramsey gone after the Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge(yep, his second official match at Arsenal :man_facepalming:)
  • Emery promised in his interview to build his squad around Ramsey
  • Ramsey asked for no more than 200k pw
  • Ramsey was suffering from an issue at the end of 2018 but he pushed the limits to his body as his desire was to get Arsenal back to Champions League before he left
  • Ozil was treated really badly “as if someone wanted to make his life a living hell”. His inclusion in the League Cup match against Liverpool (5-5) was done to embarrass Ozil.
  • Many players publicly stood with Ozil on this, others were concerned that this may affect their situation with Emery

There’s much more if you’re interested. Use Google Translate (Chrome should present you the option) or some other tool if you like.

7 Likes

Makes me wonder if Bell’s source was Ozil’s entourage. It’s mostly very much from Ozil’s perspective

3 Likes

How would Ozil’s entourage know about Partey, Ramsey, whatever the fuck happened in Emery’s interview, Josh wanting Emery to go or anything else though?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bell has an insider among many within Ozil’s entourage if that’s that you’re saying.

1 Like

I imagine transfer targets are bounced off players to a degree. So even if Ozil isn’t told directly he’d here about it from fellow players

1 Like

It was so obvious he was done here after the end of that season. Anyone remember the rumours of Raul wanting to give Unai a contract extension? That set alarm bells ringing :grin:

1 Like

The details on the Partey deal screamed Bell having an insider within Partey’s entourage. The only way this theory is true is if Partey’s and Ozil’s entourage were close. If that was the case though I can’t see why they would advise Partey to go to Arsenal given Ozil’s situation.

I have mentioned above thought that I wouldn’t be surprised if Bell has a source from Ozil’s camp regardless. My understanding is that he has various sources.

Judging from the Bell’s post, Raul was really power hungry. It stated that he had “almost as much control as Wenger”.

Someone in Partey’s entourage wouldn’t know about Arsenal pre-Partey deal though

It could be he’s just someone who has a box and chats to the higher ups

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why he probably has multiple sources.

Another one btw, Gazidis wanted Arteta.
Arteta accepted to work on limited funds but he wasn’t a fan of the “modern coach structure” as he wanted to choose the players be was gonna work with. Arteta also didn’t have a team of assistants which was a disadvantage.

Apparently, not going for Arteta was one of tbe reasons Gazidis wanted to leave as he felt he wasn’t trusted.

Regarding Emery’s interview presentation, it was done in Spanish and only Raul understood what he said. Raul was sold on him after that so that’s why he pushed for him to get the job.The concerns about his English was raised then but they thought he would figure it out.
Emery was had offers from West Ham and Sociedad before that and his circle was convinced he was going back to Spain until the Arsenal interview.

1 Like

Raul absolute charlatan :weary::grin:

You mean almost as much control as StatDNA right???

5 Likes