Unai Emery

Not really buying this one tbh. Gazidis and Gordon Singer (equity partner at Elliot management) have known each other for a long time (allegedly). That prick was going to leave regardless.

4 Likes

Emery’s best game? :grin:

9 Likes

Probably tbh we were all over them that 2nd half. Either that or maybe when we beat Napoli 1st leg of the EL QF.

1 Like

100 percent that was a brilliant game absolutely gutted it was a Sunday tho as I was so buzzed at full time I wanted to go on a night out :joy:

This time two years ago we were third before he fucked it against Palace and Brighton but at least he had us third.

Have we ever been in the top 6 with Arteta let alone top 4 ffs?

3 Likes

After match day 2 this season we were.

4 Likes

We were top if the league after our 3-0 Victory over fullham. Something Unai had never done.

1 Like

The glory days.

1 Like

Matchday 2 big woop. The season doesn’t start until a few games in

1 Like

No it starts as soon as the first match kicks off.

1 Like

We were top as we were the first game of the season :joy: top by default doesn’t count

1 Like

Are we really complementing league positions at a certain period now? :rofl:
Reminds me of how desperate Liverpool fans were before Klopp revived them.

Top of the league is top of the league. Im sorry it doesnt fit ur ville and disgusting Arteta OUT narrative.

Pretty sure Unai was top of the league throughout June and July 2019. Top by default just like Arteta was

1 Like
6 Likes

Careful with the energy you put out there Arsenal fan’s. You’ve been victims of bad karma in the competition before

Come back papi

Gross

Fuck this. Same story against Moyes/West Ham. You should beat this manager/team every time. But because the team is so lethargic and there is no urgency (always hated this saying) they pick you apart. It’s so frustrating.

1 Like

Bad Ebening

2 Likes