Unai Emery

It is a very nice picture I think.

Depends on if Lacazette got injured again.

That injury kept him in the job much longer than he should have, as ST Auba turned it up and bailed him out so many times.

But then, of course Arteta used Lacazette’s injury to put Nketiah in there instead too, so… :face_vomiting:

Bottom half of the table, probably around 13th or lower. Would have conceded more goals too.

We’ve only won 14 league matches all season - 9 of those after Emery was sacked. It’s likely some of those wins like the Man Utd, Wolves, Southampton results wouldn’t happen.

Maybe a little fresher for league matches as we would have probably been knocked out of the FA cup by Leeds after putting up little fight.

The toxic level in the team would have been crazy low as we were barely winning… so expect more avoidable losses instead of some of the draws/wins we got. This intangible negative vibe would have sent us tumbling into bottom half of the table.

1 Like

Clown is back! Let’s go!!

I want to leave the man in peace, but still… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

4 Likes

Tbh I haven’t seen one of those pens in 20 years.

You sir, are not a civil servant! :grin:

4 Likes

Can’t wrap my head around this at all. Are you actually saying you’ve not seen a biro in two decades?! That’s mental lol

6 Likes

lol We used to have them like all over the house when I lived at home (with exactly that kind of lid, because I would always break that extra bit of plastic). They would also often break apart when having them in the rucksack, with ink ending up everywhere! But no I haven’t seen one of those with that lid for ages :joy:

1 Like

Sham do you also get hyped when the office manager springs for a box of clicky pens?

Doesn’t really work like that, there are 6,000+ in my Department so it’s all centralised purchasing.

Usually stock up at conferences etc, starting to run low now!

1 Like

What’s your excuse now Unai?

1 Like

“First of all, good ebening…”

3 Likes

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Once a gooner, always a gooner.

Inspired me to learn Spanish.

I was waiting for something Arsenal related in there, what a waste of 1:17 min.

1 Like

Yeah what the fuck was that haha

Don Emery! Let’s go!

Ozil sacrificed everything to get this man binned.

It’s just a coat mate.

1 Like