Unai Emery

I’ll go for clueless cunt

1 Like

That’s fair enough

With the prospect of Emery leaving now looking certain in the near future it will bring the fans back onside to a new manager if even only a temporary one.
In order to want to see a team play all fans need hope and that’s what will happen even if only for the rest of the season.

1 Like

This cracked me up just seen it the other day fucking hilarious!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Spurs act on someone who’s substantially better than this bloke, whilst typical Arsenal sit idle.

3 Likes

Was just about to say, utter shambles mate.

Asleep at the wheel over here.

3 Likes

How do you know that they could bring in dross and slip further

He doesn’t Mav it’s just his opinion

At the end of the season, all the other clubs like Man U, spurs and Everton will have shiny new managers and will start to compete with the other clubs that already have good managers.

We, on the other hand, will still have Emery.

1 Like

Yeah their manager took that club to a CL final, and they still have the balls to sack him when it’s the right decision.

We’re too busy warning about Man United, and values.

:face_vomiting:

Loser club.

Losernal

3 Likes

Personally think Spurs have actually made a mistake here, but I’ll reserve judgement until I see who they bring in.

2 Likes

If its maureen i will laugh…it would be like people have learnt fucking nothing

Loool

2 Likes

I feel a bit for Unai as I think Spurs acting on a proven quality manager like Poch when things aren’t going well, is going to make him the most hated man in London pretty fast. Frustration will be massive from the fan base that our arch rivals have rid a quality manager and we can’t even do the same with an inadequate one.

5 Likes

So are you happy that our rivals have just got rid of a proven quality manager.
Because if it was a proven quality player like Bale was we all where.
So as Arsenal fans this should delight us. Yeah.
Personally I’m not because I liked the state they are in with him.

Yeah I’m happy, they might have a shorterm bounce, but I don’t expect them having 86 point seasons or making Champions League Finals with the new manager.

If they land Nagelsmann or Tuchel though, I’ll be more concerned.

Sounds like it’s going to be Jose who’ll replace him.

loool

Spurs are gonna head back into the same irrelevance they were in before Poch. Levy stumbled upon him and now we just gotta hope he doesn’t stumble onto another good manager, like the ones @Aussiegooner names.

Of course we should be happy @stroller . This season’s Spurs and this as a culmination is a pretty fantastic development for Arsenal fans. Depending on who stumbles on a decent manager first with our inept directives, we can get back to being better than them now in the coming seasons.

4 Likes

I said the same in the Scum thread. The fans are already low on patience with Emery and this will make things worse. I think it won’t be long before we start seeing “Emery Out” banners, unless he can turn this around dramatically in the next few weeks.

2 Likes