Unai Emery

Emery is a cunt, Koscielny is a cunt. Both these things can be true.

3 Likes

The team’s performance is getting worse and needs to be changed. As the first responsible person, the head coach can’t escape. The best way is to take out.

Welcome along @isaac

I’ve moved your post into the Unai thread which is mostly unai out posts already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if you’re Unai In?

:gabriel:

2 Likes

I know right.
The official spelling is UnaIn

Or just one.

Never understood how you lot were so quick to turn on Koscielny. It was kinda obvious the club were being cunts with him.

So they want to give 4 games against bottom 10 sides to judge wether he should keep his job ? :joy:. I still think he’ll fail to win a couple of them anyways.

The flawed logic in it is though, say we scape by getting results, I still think he’ll go close to winless in the 6 league games that follow.

1 Like

Well, that’s just what some tweet says. We don’t know the truth.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, everyone is just throwing darts and I’m not sure anyone really knows the truth.

What we do know though is it’s an inadequate effort by the board/ ownership to not have binned Unai Emery already.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Think it’s kinda harsh to call Emery a cunt.

Clueless, yes. Out of his depth, yes. A cunt, no.

5 Likes

I’ve thought Koz was a bottling twat for years, that time he kicked the ball of his own face in the Europa league to let Griezmann into score and fortnite dance literally broke my mental health.

2 Likes

I didn’t like him for that mistake in the 2011 Carling Cup final

It was more his error than Sczezney’s to let Martins in and score.

1 Like

Tbf that was early in his career so I could look past it, the fact he never eradicated that kind of self induced fuckery from his game stopped him from being an Arsenal great imo.

2 Likes

True, I suppose.

That home game performance against Barcelona in 2011 (the 2-1 win) was a standout game for him. Kinda peaked there.

2 Likes

See, this is exactly why you don’t randomly chop a post in half and then respond to it.

All managers deserve all the pressure they get, but I wasn’t discussing that.

My point with that paragraph you quoted was to prefix my second paragraph (that you cut off) by noting that Emery has a busy life, hence why he might actually want to eat alone.

A tosser yes, A twat yes. A vagina yes…a cunt NO !

I really don’t see the distinction.

2 Likes

No nor me :sunglasses: