Unai Emery

but it now seems that what is not good enough for Sp*rs appears to be quite acceptable for Arsenal, and that’s a pretty depressing situation to be in.

Extract from Arseblog today.

3 Likes

This is what we have to look forward to with the lack of urgency from our board.

After leaving spurs forty tears ago, Pochettino makes his way to the Emirates after Arsenal make the decision to sack Emery.
Josh Kroenke said in a statement:
After dropping down to the Championship, and a drop in form a few decades ago, we decided that we needed a change."

5 Likes

That’s been the reality for a few years now. It isn’t news.

We’d take Leicester’s manager and half the players, why not spurs?

I have been having a laugh at ppl lauding Levy as some type if visionary football man. The guy has always been shit and he basically got lucky with the Poch hire. Now he’s clutching with the Mourinho hire, which I doubt will end very well.

7 Likes

As much as I can’t stand Levy and would agree he isn’t a visionary, he is at least a supporter of the club and is always trying to get one over on us.

Kroenke is neither a visionary or a supporter.
That’s why we’re going to be stuck with Emery, while all the clubs around us will be looking to change their managers.

1 Like

Haha yeah, every reason you have to laugh at Tottenham over the last 20 years has Levy’s fingerprints all over it.

2 Likes

Ash, I misinterpreted that bit.

Arseblog is really pissed lol.

But yeah, this is depressing.

Emery is a bum cunt. He’s probably an incel as well. And the board are bum cunts for sticking with him.

1 Like

So bad that he covers both ends eh :henry2:

1 Like

Yes.

Technical term is cloaca

That really doesn’t mean shit. He’s been there a fairly long time and the circumstances have meant he had just reached the end of a cycle. He gets a completely fresh start here.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. This is basically what it looks like when a top manager reaches the end of his cycle at a club. Especially one with limits and a shit director like Levy.

4 Likes

Wasn’t in Wenger’s case though.

That was different. He had at least three cycles.

1 Like

Yeah fucking Bradley Wiggins.

2 Likes

I’ve just read that blog and I think you might have misinterpreted that quote. It isn’t saying that Pochettino isn’t good enough for Spurs but is apparently good enough for us and that’s depressing, which is what I also thought when I liked your post. It’s talking about our fairly similar recent runs of form, and how it is depressing that that form seems to be acceptable at Arsenal whereas Spurs see it as a reason to initiate change.

4 Likes

Calum this is your fault

4 Likes

The Athletic would never have let this happen

8 Likes

Fucking incel socially inept cunt.

Goddamnit this board are all fucking criminals.

3 Likes

:notes: Shit British Luca! You’re just a shit British Luca! :notes:

20 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment

1 Like