Unai Emery

Take a break Luca mate don’t want you getting banned hah

1 Like

I’m not sure about that. I think they lacked the balls before because of the nature of who Wenger was to us.

Now they have much more leeway.

Mmm…Gazidis wanted Emery, Gazidis left and so the new board don’t want him? Are you saying this?

Costs money to sack him, they’d let him run down his contract.

I’m saying nothing it’s gunnerblog thinking this but he might have a slight point ?

We have basically become a poor’s man United: appointing and sacking managers just for fun :facepalm:

Like they done with Wenger? Lol

1 Like

It could be. The new board didn’t choose him.

It’s 1 leg. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, but my weekend is ruined :xhaka2:

1 Like

That’s true but I think he only has an option for the third year, it’s only a 2 year deal initially. Unless this season ends in a complete disaster, next season will determine his fate.

The Valentines day masaacre ey Luca?

I don’t even have a girlfriend lol! :rofl: Just a fucking shit day!

2 Likes

It was still the right choice to bin Wenger it’s just we made the wrong appointment to replace him, at least we got the ball rolling though, hopefully Emery is out by the end of next season and we choose more wisely in 18 months.

No world class manager would have ever come here.

BUY THE FUCKING CLUB AND BUY US PLAYERS, THEN.

Don’t worry about it man, Valentine Day’s for chumps anyways :poldi: We got all the love we need on OA.

2 Likes

We actually don’t need a world class manager for it to be an improvement on Emery though.

Who would you want in?

Very poor. Has no balls v trash teams, like 5 defenders every game and especially v a team like Huddersfield lol and drops our best player. It’s not like 5 at the back is doing anything as we’re still conceding. No top 4 or doesn’t win Europa and he has to go I think

1 Like

At least @Aussiegooner is proven right once again so i am leaving the forum. CONGRATULATIONS MATE! MUST BE GOOD TO BE PROVEN RIGHT ON US BEING SHIT!