Unai Emery

Relax pal I’ll I still think we’ll go through with a comfortable win at home.

You have your left hand and right hand, man.

1 Like

If he doesn’t win the Europa League he can fuck off right away. He brings nothing else to the table. He fooled the people at PSG and at Arsenal lol.

I am logging off in few minutes. Enjoy your win cunt.

I’ll have to have a think about that over the next few months, need to assess who’s available and attainable.

Emery will be at Arsenal until the end of next season though, no way we’ll bin him before then.

I think if we go out to BATE and finish 6th, he actually might not be.

The issue is that I have no clue who the hell would want to manage Arsenal right now that’s much better than Emery.

Big Sam’s free

To have shit shows like this… I will take anybody after Emery is gone… even Wenger.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Luca.
I am an asshole.

Yeah, for wanting an old fucker back. It’s him who got into this mess.

1 Like

True; England’s greatest ever manger, won every single match.

Yes, Wenger created this mess (but not only him), if nobody’s gonna fix this anyway (no money, can’t buy players, don’t have a vision, shit tactics etc.), how bad it is to have Wenger back?

Same old same old… top 4 is the trophy but we are not good enough to be top 4, out of CL…
Same old same old…

Can’t blame losing to a team Wenger managed 10 goals in 2 games against last season on Wenger… talk about agenda’s.

If you don’t see the full story it’s not my fault. When you are such in a big mess you are gonna struggle even against BATE.

Someone brought this up already…

Even against shit teams, we still line up for 5 defenders… but then against stronger opponents we play a 3-back defense.

You won’t even question him a bit, huh???

1 Like

We were in a big mess last season but scored 4 at Bate and beat them 6-0 with party time for @BigWeng_4LYFE man Theo.,

2 Likes

Lol at Aussie being a WKB just because it suits his agenda :rofl:

I can make this easy for everyone; BOTH of these managers deserve blame. It’s that simple.

1 Like

@AbouCuellar right now