Unai Emery

Well thought post.

1 Like

I agree with a lot of the analysis and premise, conclusions are perhaps premature imho, but I really want to see our football improve.

Fair to also realize this squad compounded by injury crisis at the back is just a big double whammy.

1 Like

Emery mate massive summer ahead for you.

More worrying signs, the more each week passes the more it seems him having multiple transfer windows is not going to have the effect some believe it will.

Starting to think I’ve seen enough to see where this is all headed: nowheresville.

Next season will say it all about his tenure.

worst game of the season, old vampire. I know you need better wingers but even a bunch of no-shows should win here comfortably. And definitely keep a clean sheet :bellerin:

Big fucking questions to ask now.

He is just going to be the first Patsy here till the board get a fucking policy. Needed something even loan players or good enough for now.
We bombed out on that and said it at the time wed reap what we sow. Clinging on to 2 1 wins over Cardiff and Huddersfield without an ounce of conviction and BATE tonight comes home to roost.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say. Really. Can’t still blame him at all, but he seems to have run out of ideas atm.
If the club don’t back him in june he has to resign to put our board in front of their responsability because next season could be even worse.

3 Likes

There will be better times ahead, Luca.

1 Like

:arteta: :poldi:

Going out to these is actually a sackable offence, fuck the free season.

Think we’ll hump these next week though.

The problem is that there must be a massive overhaul. Selling our deadwoods is ok, but we have to replace them with a lot of quality.

1 Like

Have to agree. The default position is now is that the club should not pick up his third year option. He’s on the clock for me.

A sensible and diligent club would start to evaluate potential managers should things in yr2 take a poor turn

I need to see his desire to refresh the squad in the summer, that means outgoings

3 Likes

Eastern commie farmers. Why didn’t the Berlin Wall fall above them?

This summer is pivotal. That’s an unacceptable result regardless of the circumstance and it’s indicative of either poor mental or tactical preparation.

10 Likes

We’ve been calling for ‘big, huge’ summers for years now. It doesn’t seem to happen, and it doesn’t seem likely this time, either. What with our budget being very limited, again.

Pessimistic mood.

1 Like

Yeah it just sounds like dreaming at this point doesn’t it…

Hmmmm :thinking:

They don’t have the balls to be so decisive and sack someone so early.

If he turns out to be a shit appointment best believe he’ll be given years to stink up the joint.

2 Likes

Emery must have this year to settle in, but the clock will be ticking next season on substantial improvements to consistency and attitude from the team.

We should just kill ourselves.

1 Like