Unai Emery

From 63 points it would be big achievement, regardless if people want to rationalize that we underperformed last season - that is kind of part of the point. I think it is easy to forget how bad we were for periods last year and how diabolically frustrating we were.

1 Like

Relegation fodder at home and it’s a 5-3-2 with three defensive midfielders and Torreira shoehorned into playing as the creative 8 :crazy_face:

3 Likes

fuck off back in your hole you mealy mouthed twat

6 Likes

Yea yea very interesting, but why in the heck do you have a pic of Abou Diaby?

1 Like

Brilliant, who asked this guy to come back :thinking:

1 Like

Meanwhile Arteta is still scratching peps hole and sweeping the changing room. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Aaand that’s about the level of conversation I had come to expect around here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dunno why you’re subjecting yourself to it so :+1:

1 Like

dont like it, go back in your hole, was nicer without you.

4 Likes

He’s a good poster. Can’t knock someone because they have a difference of opinion

1 Like

It’s not even difference of opinion, he’s just a cock.

7 Likes

You could do something to try and improve it?

It can’t be that awful anyway, user profiles show when people last logged in and during your period of not posting each time I checked yours it was showing that you’d been last seen within the last few hours.

Can’t live with OA, can’t live without OA :unai:

2 Likes

He supports Atletico Madrid and he doesn’t like Emery. It can get a bit personal at times but he’s an intelligent poster. That’s just my opinion anyway

3 Likes

He doesn’t support Atletico, can’t believe a single person fell for that shite trolling :joy:

5 Likes

He is just a bitter person. One thing is to have a different opinion, another is being an asshole and total twat regarding a new manager.

Arteta is wiping Pep’s arse, while Unai is leading Arsenal’s renaissance. Apparently AbouCuellar’s loyalty to Arteta is more important than to Arsenal.

3 Likes

Third game in a week. Plenty of injury problems and the need to rotate over the busy December period.

But you don’t care about that though because it doesn’t fit your agenda.

3 Likes

StalkeyBoy

4 Likes

I once went to a different club’s subreddit, and made fun of some of their tactics. I assume I don’t have to tell you what the result of that was. Similarly, if you put yourself in a position where you’re in the outgroup, you can expect people here to dislike you. It’s one thing to make fun of the club as an insider, but a different thing altogether to laugh at it and its supporters as an outsider.

Can you guys stop ganging up on him?

1 Like

No.

2 Likes