Unai Emery

Its only words, don’t be so sensitive

1 Like

Please, agenda is making it out like that was fitness management and not tactical. Or I guess Ramsey couldn’t play after playing 45 minutes in the last two games after sitting on the bench most of the season, or Mkhitaryan couldn’t play after those taxing 45 minutes in the last games either, or Iwobi the same…

Coincidentally the players who did play-- Bellerín, Kolasinac, Torreira, Guendouzi, Mustafi are the ones who have had most minutes recently…

Weak.

He’s an idiot for not playing Holding as well

Henry aswell ffs he’s our record goalscorer

He has injured his ankle you numpty, you call yourself a fan? PWHAHA do keep up!

2 Likes

Sigh

1 Like

Really tough spot for the coach next match against Southampton. They always play very well against Arsenal at home.

We’re probably stuck with Monreal at CB but who does he play with? Has Xhaka ever played there? Is that total insanity?

Now you know how it feels

There is a difference but whatever, not up for it atm.

1 Like

It’s a fair question, but is it merely tactics or squad management due to an injury crisis? We now have Ramsey, Welbeck and Ozil out. Leaving us with only Laca, Auba, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan. Once we were chasing the game a forward came on for a defender.

3 in the middle also allot more solid and it helped Xhaka perform to a higher level.

Why do you need to be solid at home against relegation candidates?

Surprised we don’t go for someone like Harry McGuire, he is a unit, homegrown and would probably jump at the chance !?

1 Like

Its just pure comedy that every once in a while you pop into a thread and inflict upon us your usual insufferable self, and then you have the nerve to comment about low quality posts.

Take a note from the reaction to you showing up, your posts are the ones that are low quality.

Nothing of substance, always nonsense about how smart you are and why the forum is hopeless without you :arteta:

7 Likes

So making these 25 players play to their actual ability makes one a top manager?

MI ATHLETI MADNESS :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:thinking:

Are you trying to suggest that you showing up to comment about how you don’t like a 5-3-2 (wrong formation btw) is substantive? Thanks for proving my point lmao

1 Like

Meh, I was just yanking your chain. If your that thin skinned that you “left the board” because fonts disagreed with you, that is silly.

I’m an Arsenal fan and I want whomever is at the helm to be successful.

It is refreshing to see the team make adjustments at half time. Whether Unai is the man or not to lead Arsenal back to a title challenge I dunno and we’ll find out soon enough.

2 Likes

Maybe the 3rd game in 6 days has something to do with it?

1 Like

Chelsea did it :rofl: