Unai Emery

We’re not undefeated though. With or without quotations.

4 Likes

I think a better example is Spurs have lost 4 times whilst we’ve only lost 2, yet they sit 2 points above us on the table.

Man, give me a break… :joy:

p.s. be honest here, we are playing pretty good recently, and I totally (I really mean it, totally) we have lost 2 games in the league.

1 Like

Ok. But only cos it’s time for bed :grin:

I am still working hard in the office… 3:00pm here only

Good night dude

Nothing personal buddy but can we ban links from the Sun pls?

If not @JakeyBoy I have a nasty surprise. You won’t like it when I show you :unai:

1 Like

This is a highly dubious report. They said that Hennessy VS is Scotch, lol it’s Cognac. I mean if they can’t get that simple detail correct, I really doubt they’d know anything about Hippy Crack. On a different note the retail of those bottles are like $30 - $50 dayum that club committing highway robery lulz :joy::joy:

Anyone downplaying our unbeaten run right now is a fucking idiot given that we used to lose to pretty much every team that fancied a win against us for the last 6 years.

Going 20 games unbeaten is a significant achievement in the debut season of a new manager given the last two seasons we had under Wenger. How anyone can complain about that is beyond me lol

11 Likes

yeah we’re basically half way to a 50 game unbeaten run :xhaka2:

And even if it’s true…who cares. Young rich athletes party in offseason with hot girls, expensive bottles, and occasional drugs!!! In other news, the sun is hot and water is wet.

2 Likes

Awesome. This reminds me of when we were good. Gotta let that hair down once in a while. It only hurts your brain cells which many of these guys probably have lost more from heading soccer balls.

Anyone get the feeling the media miss the click-happy days of the Wenger Out Era? :xhaka2:

(Bloody front page, really?)

3 Likes

It’s because Corbyn said he was an Arsenal fan

5 Likes

That does look like a wild bash alright. Sofas. Balloons. These guys have it all.

3 Likes

It’s no coincidence that has come out after we have just beaten the media’s darlings, spurs.

That article is full of exaggerated nonsense and completely biased.

All that scummy tabloid has achieved is alienating yet another fanbase that will stop buying their pathetic excuse of a newspaper.

1 Like

And yet we’re still unbeaten in 20.

It was just a team building exercise, that’s all :laca:

3 Likes

20 mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lemme edit that real quick lol :xhaka2:

1 Like

Also a zero out of ten for headline punning.

One of my biggest hates in life is also that the tabloid press always refer to Premier League footballers as “aces”. Even pundits don’t use that shitty term.

7 Likes