Unai Emery

No you reply was shorter mate.

But whatever couldn’t give a give a shit really what you think; keep being a dick if it makes you better

Yes it was shorter, by two letters. I know what I typed ya muppet.

I love this forum sometimes :laughing:

1 Like

The way I see it, we could’ve done worse but not much better considering the matches we’ve had. I’m pleased with the results, that’s all that matters at this early stage. We need to start seeing improvement in the next few weeks though.

1 Like

Bro I replied to you saying my post was irrelevant and it ended there; after I finished post there was more to it.

Let’s leave I don’t care this is becoming he said she said debate now.

You’re actually talking about two different posts now ffs. The first was me saying I thought what you said was not relevant to the question posed, the second was me laughing at you suggesting I was picking on you and providing more context as to why I thought it was irrelevant. Again, I know what I typed.

Not acceptable. Love it at all times!

2 Likes

When @shamrockgooner reads the last few posts

1 Like

It’s been a poor start in terms of the manner of performances particularly against lesser opposition and the questionable decisions leading to them. Not been secure defensively at all despite having the means to improve the 11 on the bench.

Still early days though but I want to see more logical decision made from the start and not at half time

1 Like

No offence but this says a lot more about you than our team.

1 Like

None taken, it’s probably true.

1 Like

Is it because that bastard Emery took away the Ribenas? :henry2:

3 Likes

My one hope is that Emery has a ruthless streak and he is “sorting” right now (he has yanked people off at HT at least)… wants enough of a proper premier game look at players like Xhaka, who to me should be “on the bubble” (or frankly out) so he can make a conclusory decision on what to do there…

Problem really is that at CM/DLP we have only one proper player from a starting top 4/5 standpoint and that is a new player, Torreira. Xhaka, Guen, El Neny, AMN aren’t good enough to reliably start imho… however, given that, I’d rather see Guen and AMN get minutes to develop and find out what we have there than give Xhaka enough rope to hang himself over the first 10-15 games.

I hope I am wrong and Emery’s continued reliance on players like Xhaka and Moose is rewarded, but I feel like we know enough and have long enough sample size to say how unlikely that is at this point.

1 Like

Not a bad start but still games are really boring. I would’ve preferred Sarri, Chelsea have been playing beautiful stuff under him

Implementing a more thoughtful and methodical way of building up probably takes a lot longer if the squad has a very average technical level, unlike Sarri has at Chelsea (or he is just a better coach).

I did expect us to be more solid on the defensive side. That has been disappointing.

2 Likes

Chelsea have a team that is more complete than ours and the only real time they’ve been tested was against us and they looked suspect. They were just lucky we were even more of shambles.

8 Likes

It’s always luck.

In that game it isn’t completely wrong… we could easily have scored 3 in the first half with the ridiculous chances we fluffed…

Bottom line though, he also said they are a much better squad and that is true. I’d say we have maybe 3 players/positions that we have an edge, but atm with a buzzing Hazard, they look like the complete package with strength and depth (striker I still think will hurt them and take them out of 1st contention) and we are nowhere near that squad.

Which I attested too with the ‘…a very average technical level, unlike Sarri has at Chelsea…’-part.

chill. early days. took klopp 3 seasons to get liverpool competitive.

9 Likes