Unai Emery

Maybe you should just send him an email or tweet.

You think I’m the only fan who thinks we are in trouble with this play. It the same as Wenger’s unwillingness to have anyone help sort out defence.
I’m not qualified in playing in the Prem, just like you I only have an opinion which is why I joined this site.

No. I don’t think you’re the only one. And I don’t think Emery is blind either. And I don’t think the club bringing in a subordinate will make any difference. You haven’t said anything that makes me think that would be a good idea and I was just trying to understand why you thought it would be.

My off the cuff remark was because I think an email or a tweet would be as effective as what you’re proposing. That’s just my opinion.

Emery has no history of the Prem. Both leagues he has managed in are far easier and his strategy in them worked. But he’s here now and on a learning curve like the players he brought in. Trouble is we can allow a player to ease in over a number of games and not play when the play is having an off time, that not a luxury we can afford a manager when we need every point to reach top four or stay in top six.
An experienced ex footballer assistant may be able to help Emery understand what he up against at least to cover the first season.

Steve Bould is part of the first team set up. Who do you think we sound get in?

1 Like

Same could be said about 2 of the 4 teams above us in the league

1 Like

Their managers are not in their season Emery is

First

is that an argument for or against? :thinking:

Sorry mate, completely didn’t bother to read your post :joy::joy: I see what you’re saying.

I’m still feeling last night’s beers clearly

I’ve got a volunteer.

1 Like

People who have a problem with Unai will have to fight me first fekin pussies.

1 Like

Love you bro.

1 Like

Paddy Power? Are you serious?

1 Like

Just to clarify Emery got a 2 year deal ? With an option of a 3rd year if he meets certain requirements ??

Read the article before you say anything

3 year deal, 3rd year has a club option

Yeah so I think we can categorically say if we haven’t returned to the CL by the end of next season that 3rd year won’t be activated.

I’d very much hope so.

I think fan pressure will play an big impact next season too. Emery is in a tight spot tbh (which is good) he’s essentially has a 12 month window to steer the club on an upward curve. He has to nail the summer and the first half of 19/20 season

2 Likes