UEFA Women's EURO 2022

I see a lot of similarities between the women’s game and some of the games I watch Rovers play in. There just isn’t the same cynical nature once you go down a few levels from the very top of the game. I almost never hear fans around me shout dive at games in Tallaght but I don’t think I’ve ever been to the Emirates and not heard it.

1 Like

You’re going down @oompa

I have no idea about international womens football but think you will win this and not bottle a home euros like the guys did last year.

Only watching this as background till love island and I love the arsenal centric panel!

1 Like

yeah and it’ll probably be due to a foul in the pen area and VAR probably won’t give it.

But we’ll beat you in the end. You and the refs.

Fuck this ref

Some finish from Mead

Goddammit I love Beth. She’s so f**king cool.
My sort of footballer, tough, hardworking and skilful.

Arsenal will win the title if she carries this form on into the coming season. Just picked up tickets for the Spuds match at the Emirates on 25th Sept.

VAR has been a hero during the Women’s Euros!

I’m excited about going to the final on Sunday now

1 Like

Good save by Hearpes

What a lovely goal! Glad she missed the first attempt.

Your keeper will need to retire after that @oompa

2 Likes

That backheel was delightful

what an embarrassment :santi: gl in the finals.

Class from England. Hope they do one better than that loser Southgate could manage.

Is it Italy in the final? :henry2:

Unfortunately not. They finished bottom of their group, because they are rubbish.

Don’t know who I’d prefer out of France and Germany.

1 Like

You will want France

England vs France

Dover vs Calais

Brexit vs the EU

3 Likes

Germany it is. gl again.

1 Like

Thought that was the best game of the tournament last night. Three good goals and competitive to the end.

You supporting England in this tournament? Don’t exactly get the same toxic following in women’s football, as far as I can tell.

1 Like