UEFA Europa League

Yeah granted but that’s still a good response result tonight.
Nothing more and nothing less.

1 Like

United are going to rack up 60 odd matches in all competitions, pretty much like Liverpool did last season.

ETH won’t rest Rashford or Bruno even when up three goals against Betis.

What does it say about Sancho that Pellistri is starting over him in this match?

1 Like

If my team recently conceded 7 goals without reply I probably wouldn’t rate a 3 goal lead either

3 Likes

Feyenoord 7-0 up vs Shakthar sheesh.

Hope we draw them if we go through and slap them. Hate that club and especially the supporters.

1 Like

Same. Would be awesome.

1 Like

I thought you guys were talking about United at first and like yeh their fans are dickheads but I’d rather avoid.

Then I realized it was just pure Dutch on Dutch hatred

5 Likes

Lol my only Dutch mate is a Feyenoord fan :laughing:

Sorry to say he’s a cunt.

9 Likes

I wanted them in this round for not only the easy tie but to put them in their place after the Mudryk transfer saga.

I guess I don’t have to worry about the QF and SF draws for this today now.

5 games away from a European cup and we get beaten at home, I’m pissed off.

7 Likes

If we go on to win the league, yesterday’s exit will look like a blessing in disguise when be look back. But if we don’t, think this exit will sting one more time thinking of what could have been.

2 Likes

It’s a pity we can’t even win an EL :frowning:

EL is nothing to scoff at especially when it’s missing on our palmares.

1 Like

I’ve had a longer wait to see a European trophy than a league title, very disappointing for a club of Arsenal’s stature.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m all for the ‘allows us to focus on the PL’ mantra but we should’ve won this tie at least.

Sporting are decent but we had the chances to put it to bed. We should be capable of playing 2 games a week to a high standard ffs.

3 Likes

The focus is on the league now, but we’re far from having what it takes to play midweek games at a high level, out of the league cup since november, the FA since january, no excuse for this new elimination,unless there’s a clear end objective of winning the league.

2 Likes

Draw is happening now, for those interested

Juve v Utd in semis. Roma in another final, let’s go!

1 Like